Dear Barry Bannan,

Not sure Bullen will as he's caretaker manager but he should be saying how he thinks we should be closing out games like that and maybe pinpointing the time wasting as one element. Whether he points the finger at Bannan is irrelevant now after the game and can be counter productive considering we've got 7 points from 9. In truth I expected 3 max considering the fixtures and our leadership issue so a good festive period so far. If we do appoint Bruce he's picking us up already in a much healthier position than when Jos was sacked.

19 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Dear Barry, 

Nice to have you back after your break, your work rate was top notch, so I take it the rest did you well. 

Quick bit of feedback though, in a situation when you’re 1-0 up, 92-93 minutes in to a game, 3 on 2 against the opposition and you’re on a breakaway counter attack there are two things that are acceptable... 

1) play in a team mate to secure the winner. Risky but acceptable. 

2) be boring but professional, take it into the corner. Hold up play, maybe win a free kick, then repeat. 

Notice there isn’t an option to be a greedy c@nt and sky a long range effort off target despite two team mates busting a gut to support you and you’re team needing experienced pro’s to be professional. 

Glad to see you got your needless yellow card too, but they stuffed up that attempt so let’s forget about you giving that free kick away on edge of box. 

Kind regards, 

An upset moron

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Unprofessional greedy play. Do you disagree or was his decision making sound?

I guess only players that are less talented can be questioned. 

9points from 3 is better though isn’t it? Or should we give away leads every time we are on good runs just because mr Hollywood wants a worldie to watch back after the game. 

Your constant badgering of Bannan has not gone unnoticed!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Really really ridiculous decision to shoot from 20 yards, can’t believe even he would do such a thing.

Disappointing

I was expecting him to do exactly what he did, so he aint gonna change, shame really because he really tries hard.

22 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Dear Barry, 

Nice to have you back after your break, your work rate was top notch, so I take it the rest did you well. 

Quick bit of feedback though, in a situation when you’re 1-0 up, 92-93 minutes in to a game, 3 on 2 against the opposition and you’re on a breakaway counter attack there are two things that are acceptable... 

2) be boring but professional, take it into the corner. Hold up play, maybe win a free kick, then repeat. 

Notice there isn’t an option to be a greedy c@nt and sky a long range effort off target despite two team mates busting a gut to support you and you’re team needing experienced pro’s to be professional. 

Glad to see you got your needless yellow card too, but they stuffed up that attempt so let’s forget about you giving that free kick away on edge of box. 

Kind regards, 

An upset fan! 

c0ck. 

Clear off. 

Edited by jacko1992
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest LittleG
20 minutes ago, Stoop said:

The ball should have been in the corner from the 6th minute onwards imo 

Bullen out 

I blame Nuihu for scoring too early!

3 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Let he who ant ever made a mistake and that, or whatever the saying is.

“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone...”
John 8:7 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.8.7.NIV

My pleasure. 

My mate down the boozer says this is a load of rubbish.  Apparently sources close to the club say so. lol

Just not bothered...

51 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Dear Barry, 

Kind regards, 

An upset fan! 

Oh come on, he's usually so accurate in those situations. I mean why else is he scoring 10+ goals per season?...….oh wait a minute. Seriously though, I haven't seen the shot but shooting accuracy is definitely the one area where BB is very poor so he should certainly have been using the better option as, in fairness, should anyone in a 3 v 2 situation. 

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

Dear Barry, 

Kind regards, 

An upset fan! 

So Bannan has a shot to try and make game 2-0 and therefore all over. 3 minutes later they score via an own goal and it's Bannan's fault for not playing in a team mate 3 minutes before? What if he played in said team mate who then fired wide.  Would you then be saying he should have shot himself and not passed. Some of our fan base have the IQ of a rubber plant.