FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

10 minutes ago, prowl said:

I would have thought the club should have been on top of this. They should have a solicitor dealing with it and they should have ensured he was going to attend.

It's nothing to do with Jos or Bullen it should just be the administration department at the club.:CEO:. Maybe a bit less grinning and a bit more efficiency. 

Possibly someone at the club should be putting an arm around this man, he strikes me as someone who probably pays every bill after the last reminder and is somewhat child like.

Now, that statement i've just made may be completely unmerited and if so I would apologise for it, but if it does describe the man, I'd hope that someone at the club is looking out for him, after all they do pay him a kings ransom for a wage and have a reason to look out for him whilst he is an asset of the club.

Again, before anyone jumps on me for this, I don't know Forestieri, and I may be well wide of the mark.    

• Haha 1

Not exactly great that FF is having to deal with this courtroom sh*t, when he should be 100% focused on getting fit again.

Maybe if FF handled himself in a better manner, he’d already be a Premier League player by now.

Bloke’s become an expensive liability tbh.  We should have cashed-in after Norwich-gate.

1 minute ago, M Royds said:

People on here ready to Chuck FF need to take a look at themselves. 

Hope the club club don’t make the same mistake like what they did with Di Caino. We should support him and back him him to the hilt. 

FF doesn't strike me as having a bad bone in his body, this is most likely something like he did not understand some letter sent to him or something similar.

Someone like Big Ron would have dealt with Di Canio better, maybe Bullen may help with this situation.

1 minute ago, The Captain said:

Not exactly great that FF is having to deal with this courtroom sh*t, when he should be 100% focused on getting fit again.

Maybe if FF handled himself in a better manner, he’d already be a Premier League player by now.

Bloke’s become an expensive liability tbh.  We should have cashed-in after Norwich-gate.

I'd still rather watch him play than most of the other players we have. 

2 minutes ago, M Royds said:

People on here ready to Chuck FF need to take a look at themselves. 

Hope the club club don’t make the same mistake like what they did with Di Caino. We should support him and back him him to the hilt. 

I don't think there's any strong feeling about him either way anymore... just his transfer value..

• Thanks 1

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

Thats not how it works on here fella,do wrong,ship em out,because every bugger else is squeaky clean innit,there are jilted brides movin on quicker that some folk on here.

It’s barmy. We have s genuine, top Championship player and people what to ship him out, preferring to rely on Winnal, Dave, etc. 

Maddness.