FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Has Tom Lees asked for a Police investigation and to press charges against the wannabe gangster who ran across the park to drop kick him in the bollòcks? 

No he hasn't. 

Because he's not a cretinous melt with a massive chip on his shoulder. 

Their Chairman made a big fuss about it on the Radio - I heard her. She was asked to speak about #metoo and glass ceilings, but managed to get a veiled reference about racial abuse at “her Club” whilst commenting.

4 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Their Chairman made a big fuss about it on the Radio - I heard her. She was asked to speak about #metoo and glass ceilings, but managed to get a veiled reference about racial abuse at “her Club” whilst commenting.

I heard that at the time Reading and I almost threw the radio out of the window.  She's another shiny headed thunderchump.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well they will. They've been desperate for something haven't they.

Though his isn't in the same league as having a player on the books who turns up at a hotel room and licks his mates nut custard out of an unconscious birds chuff while his seedy brother plays with his Hampton while he films it from behind the curtain before they all hot tail it down the fire escape.

Nut custard lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers
2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well they will. They've been desperate for something haven't they.

Though his isn't in the same league as having a player on the books who turns up at a hotel room and licks his mates nut custard out of an unconscious birds chuff while his seedy brother plays with his Hampton while he films it from behind the curtain before they all hot tail it down the fire escape.

A couple of lovely turns of phrases there. Nut custard WTF: