Atdhe Nuhiu today

2 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Hopefully

Did a job last year, at times we would’ve been lost without him , but he’s far too inconsistent and doesn’t look fit 

Doesn’t deserve the abuse he gets though for me, and still absolutely no idea why fans chucked toys out of pram other week when he was giving it big licks

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

Someone will actually pay a decent price for him despite what folk are saying and I'd cash in.

I'm realistic and fairly happy with his contribution over the years but I'm a bit fed up of both him and those constantly rowing about him.  Time for a new useless big lump who is often very effective to get people angry.

I don't think anybody's being queuing up to sign him; he'll end up at some obscure European second division club.

Guest LittleG
5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Did a job last year, at times we would’ve been lost without him , but he’s far too inconsistent and doesn’t look fit 

Doesn’t deserve the abuse he gets though for me, and still absolutely no idea why fans chucked toys out of pram other week when he was giving it big licks

I don't agree with the abuse but his performances this season, apart from one or two games, have been abysmal. We need to move him on

I hate to see a player leave the pitch like that. Every player should come around the stands and clap the crowd. I have to say that pellupessy, Fox, Reach and Hector always do this. Enjoyed Westwood doing this today too.

If I was the boss, I would make it obligatory that every player did this after every game 

Just now, Owly Mowly said:

I hate to see a player leave the pitch like that. Every player should come around the stands and clap the crowd. I have to say that pellupessy, Fox, Reach and Hector always do this. Enjoyed Westwood doing this today too.

If I was the boss, I would make it obligatory that every player did this after every game 

You gotta take ur hat off to Fox if he did that today, I won’t lie I’d be straight down tunnel if I was him after getting booed before he even kicked a ball 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

You gotta take ur hat off to Fox if he did that today, I won’t lie I’d be straight down tunnel if I was him after getting booed before he even kicked a ball 

He probably recognizes that the people booing are maybe a few hundred out of a decent sized crowd who are supportive.

I know people think the atmospheres been “toxic” but I personally think most Wednesday fans are pretty patient and fair. 

Its been a long 20 years.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why should he give a throw about our fans, we are so fickle yet can't wait to be offended when they don't lick out arse. 

4 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why should he give a throw about our fans, we are so fickle yet can't wait to be offended when they don't lick out arse. 

Mardy behaviour, poor performances, all after signing a well-compensating contract few could argue was deserved, not sure how you expect the fans to react?

Nuhiu has been a disgrace recently with his post-goal antics but today took the biscuit. 

Came on today, did not look remotely arsed. Immediately gave the ball away with a simple 5 yard pass. 

Then in stoppage time it came to him near the corner and instead of taking it to the corner (like Reach later did, correctly), he greedily tried a cheap nutmeg which immediately put us under pressure, just unprofessional. It smacked of someone who is playing for themselves who is not bothered about his team mates or the club, the opposite of what he used to be like.

Then the full time whistle goes and he walks down the tunnel, the quickest he moved all game, I cannot imagine the impact he is having on the dressing room. Something needs to be done about it with the incoming management. 

It's worth noting that Dawson and Fox have had way more stick than Nuhiu this season, but their behaviour has been exemplary. Under Jos last season Nuhiu had his best spell at the club and won himself a two year deal. The performances he's served up this season to repay Jos, the club and the fans have been nothing short of embarrassing on the whole, and his antics and professionalism have been even worse. 

Edited by Owls2k

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

He willserve a purpose if we keep winning games and will give the cretins chance to find something to moan about to hide how gutted they are that we've won. You watch...always the same people. #nuhiuoutingthecretins

We’re not cretins though, I find that staggering when it comes to Nuhiu 

Anyone with eyes can see he’s trash. When he came on today he gave the ball away the first 5 times he received it 

I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but ffs common sense comes into play eventually, surely 

3 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

In the past he's come as sub and changed games. Today he came on and almost cost us a game. Oh and managed to get booked also.

Changed games... When.. Medieval times? 

He couldn't change a lightbulb. Jos plan was to kick it at him, he holds the ball and brings other non existent strikers in. It worked about once every 100 times. 

His strike rate is a goal every 1500-2000 minutes except one season. 

Hes such a frustrating player. I actually think he is a talented player but he simply goes from being useful to a laughing stock from one appearance to the next. 

As for slating him for going straight down the tunnel? We don't know the true reasons for that. Not something he usually does. He's normally very good with fan respect even when he's been getting slated. 

Well, just another thread slating another Wednesday employee. Its Christmas, anyone got anything positive to say about anyone at Hillsborough. No thought not. Lets wait to read another thread on someone we can ridicule. At least there's one less these days, oh wait a minute.......Owlstalk hey. 

2 hours ago, poite said:

As for slating him for going straight down the tunnel? We don't know the true reasons for that. Not something he usually does. He's normally very good with fan respect even when he's been getting slated. 

That's just not true.....he's been straight down the tunnel after every game this season.....every one