SWANSEA - WEDNESDAY OMDT

9 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I wonder why the majority on here are trying there upmost to make this club a complete laughing stock to all on the outside world. The proper supporters (thats non Owlstalk members by the way) so not to confuse, dont see it that way. No one knows the restraints placed on the manager by the chairman, the internal politics and agendas of those so called 'world beaters of players we have in our ranks, transfer budget restrictions, FFP and so on. But lets sack the manager who was only responsible for bringing 3 yes 3 of the current playing staff. So Steve Bruce comes in, what is he going to do to get the best out the shambolic excuse of a playing squad and chairman who is trying to fix the toy he has broken. Isit the managers fault the chairman is reluctant to sack him. Is he operating each week with a swinging axe over his head, who knows, certainly no one on here does although its full of ITK's:Chansiri: 

Sorry but a manager is paid to get the best of the players he has got at his disposal.

Irrespective of the off field rubbish he just makes too many poor decisions when it comes to running the team on the pitch.

Look at his handling of Penney.

He gave the lad a chance and he did very well as a left wing back.

So Jos decides to play him in midfield, where unsurprisingly he had 3 poor games .

Got dragged off at halftime against Bolton and not been seen since when he should really be starting at left wing back today instead of Fox. 

The manager hasn’t got a clue 

Just now, i used to be sc_owl said:

What do you mean?

He’s way out of our range, but if appointed would be a great choice. 

Speak to a fair few people who don’t rate him. That’s what I don’t get. 

I think they don’t rate him because they think we can do better. That’s an unrealistic appraisal.

in my opinion