SWANSEA - WEDNESDAY OMDT

Just now, domSWFC said:

When full backs are 70 yards out of position, there's so much room to pass the ball out of his reach. He's running around like a headless chicken trying to be left back, right back and centre mid. 

He doesn't though. He just floats around, never sniffing out danger, constantly in the wrong position.

He's utterly, utterly ineffective.

Takes a decent corner though- should be on those today.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

That's live footage from the dressing room. 

Tragically, it had to be pointed out to him that he's not from Barcelona. 

Everyone agreed with the first bit though. 

couldnt find one with just the first bit .lol

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Sweet baby jesus. That line up is straight out of a horror film. Someone remind me why we're paying so much for our tickets again will ya cos that is absolute dogger. We'll be lucky to get nil today. 

We pay champagne prices for 7-Up football. 

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Funny that he can manage it for Scotland though? Really don’t think it’s down to fitness think it’s down to the clown in charge. How the hell have we gone from two play offs to that fuckinshitty line up today. 

apparently according to the idiot jos all players wear some kind of fitness belts and that decides whether they are fit enough . funny that wernt boyd supposed to be 1 of the fittest players in the league? don't see him . the man is giving me another headache total idiot . 

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

SUPERCALIAREFANTASTICCELTICAREATTROCIOUS !

I remember this from the remarkable result in 2000 - Celtic 1-3 Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Scottish Cup, "Super Caley go ballistic, Celtic are atrocious." Caley were not in the premier league at the time.

But, when I looked it up, I find the Liverpool Echo used it of Ian Callaghan back in the 1970s -  ' SUPER CALLY GOES BALLISTIC, QPR ATROCIOUS '
So obviously this one is up for grabs in any local paper if the Owls win at Swansea.   
Just trying to be helpful here.

• Haha 1

Even if FF and BB were fit and Fletcher was starting with Hector, most on here still wouldn't be happy. Ah well, lets see yet another meltdown as its getting quite funny on here. I can just see it, the line up was announced and folk were going outside, sticking nut on the house wall and signing back onto Owlstalk once again realising they hadnt smashed there laptop after launching it at the wall.. They then do it all over again and again. Chill out, sit down relax with a G&T. Lot better that headache rather that the nut job. :tango: Its sodding mental on here. 

So if you read this poo were led to believe it’s all down to Chansiri or KM why likes of Jones etc arnt playing , but then he miraculously appears on the bench ?  For me .... I’m convinced your Westwood Jones, Hutch and Abdi are just not in favour with Jos