SWANSEA - WEDNESDAY OMDT

10 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Ball not kicked yet and already 90% on here have given up. Hopeful our new players don’t give up as easy as you lot! 

11 vs 11 and any team can beat any team in this division! C’mon Wednesday let’s prove these doubting supporters wrong! 

I've not commented on the side yet. But most people, are just being realistic based upon the past performances of those selected.

We have possibly one of the weakest midfields and defences in the league, and now you see probably the weakest line up I've seen in years.

It's not surprising people are wondering what the hell is going to happen.

But here's hoping they grow some balls today for once this season and give it a real go.

UP THE OWLS !!

Edited by quinnssweetshop

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I've not commented on the side yet. But most people, are just being realistic based upon the past performances of those selected.

We have possibly one of the weakesty midfields and defences in the league, and now you see probably the weakest line up I've seen in years.

It's not surprising people are wondering what the hell is going to happen.

But here's hoping they grow some balls today for once this season and give it a real go.

UP THE OWLS !!

So if we win do all the arm chair experts come out and say bravo Jos, you took a terrible team that didn’t have a chance in hell and somehow won against all odds. Or just wait for next week to have a go again before kick off? 

I dont know know why I bother here an hour before kickoff. 

Not aimed in your direction, at least you seem to hope that you’re wrong. Time to log off I think! UTO!! 

13 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Ball not kicked yet and already 90% on here have given up. Hopeful our new players don’t give up as easy as you lot! 

11 vs 11 and any team can beat any team in this division! C’mon Wednesday let’s prove these doubting supporters wrong! 

The pessimism is entirely logical based on what has happened so far this season.

3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

The statement is telling you I've heard something that, if it's true is very uninspiring.  Take it or leave it, I don't really care!

I really hate these 'I know something you don't know' posts. Just reeks of smug twattism. Just tell us what you know or STFU.

• Haha 1

I wonder why the majority on here are trying there upmost to make this club a complete laughing stock to all on the outside world. The proper supporters (thats non Owlstalk members by the way) so not to confuse, dont see it that way. No one knows the restraints placed on the manager by the chairman, the internal politics and agendas of those so called 'world beaters of players we have in our ranks, transfer budget restrictions, FFP and so on. But lets sack the manager who was only responsible for bringing 3 yes 3 of the current playing staff. So Steve Bruce comes in, what is he going to do to get the best out the shambolic excuse of a playing squad and chairman who is trying to fix the toy he has broken. Isit the managers fault the chairman is reluctant to sack him. Is he operating each week with a swinging axe over his head, who knows, certainly no one on here does although its full of ITK's:Chansiri: 

Just now, Philb125 said:

So if we win do all the arm chair experts come out and say bravo Jos, you took a terrible team that didn’t have a chance in hell and somehow won against all odds. Or just wait for next week to have a go again before kick off? 

I dont know know why I bother here an hour before kickoff. 

Not aimed in your direction, at least you seem to hope that you’re wrong. Time to log off I think! UTO!! 

No, I think , honestly, given our performances so far.... you have to be realistic. Of course, we all want to see us win... but... the hope gets sucked out of you, when you see the utter crap, week in, week out, that this alleged !" manager " gives us.

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

I wonder why the majority on here are trying there upmost to make this club a complete laughing stock to all on the outside world. The proper supporters (thats non Owlstalk members by the way) so not to confuse, dont see it that way. No one knows the restraints placed on the manager by the chairman, the internal politics and agendas of those so called 'world beaters of players we have in our ranks, transfer budget restrictions, FFP and so on. But lets sack the manager who was only responsible for bringing 3 yes 3 of the current playing staff. So Steve Bruce comes in, what is he going to do to get the best out the shambolic excuse of a playing squad and chairman who is trying to fix the toy he has broken. Isit the managers fault the chairman is reluctant to sack him. Is he operating each week with a swinging axe over his head, who knows, certainly no one on here does although its full of ITK's:Chansiri: 

Not a one that sits around me has heard of owlstalk mate...they were all shoutin' for Jos' head last week

• Like 1

The chairman is doing enough by himself to make this club a laughing stock 

So explain the consistently bad level of football that's being produced.....  utterly dire, boring, football.

31 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

Remember when Colin said he’d buy a load of poo players and get us relegated if he got the Wednesday job?

Jos has saved h the effort 

Hang on a minute, as Jos brought in loads of players No he hasn't. If your going post, post facts pal. However there were plenty on here who would have had that maniac on here so their opinion on Jos isn't what Id call as 'stable' would you.