Westwood starts u23

The thing for me is, forget who's been frozen out or not or why. Westwood is an asset that we are, for whatever reason, looking to move on. Wouldn't it be prudent for us to keep him fit? He'd be more sellable or more attractive if he were. All the frozen out players should be playing in the U23's regular to keep up their fitness, it would also aid the young lads too.

1 minute ago, mike312 said:

The thing for me is, forget who's been frozen out or not or why. Westwood is an asset that we are, for whatever reason, looking to move on. Wouldn't it be prudent for us to keep him fit? He'd be more sellable or more attractive if he were. All the frozen out players should be playing in the U23's regular to keep up their fitness, it would also aid the young lads too.

Still, a bit strange when they've not been included for months. Van Aken aside. 

Just now, Karl said:

Still, a bit strange when they've not been included for months. Van Aken aside. 

Something has changed it seems. Surely all parties (player and club) want the players to play at some level. If the omission from the first team is financial (as I suspect) then play them in the reserves.

L'varn Brandy - what sort of a first name is that? Genuine here..

And George Boyd and Joost Van Halen :P

I'd nearly forgot we had Boyd the way JL manages his squad... while CC had his favourites and JL seemed initially to not give any favours, he now seems no different, just pushing academy youngsters over former key, first team players...