Jos To Blame

8 hours ago, Watto said:

I blame Chansiri , Joss is just his puppet master.

Sorry for not having much patience , 18 years outside the top flight and in those 18 years only 2 were spent in the top 6 !

How much patience should we have as a so called big ambitious club ?

How long you been supporting us , about 5 years? 

I’ve watched us since 1971. It’s been a hell of a lot worse than this. 

We are where we are. 

No amount of moaning is going to change that.

We need a sensible sustainable plan over a 2-3-4 year period not changing the manager after 6 months. 

Short term thinking got us here in the first place. 

It will take time to move away from the position we are in. We are deep in the financial mire and Jos is having to manage with one arm tied behind his back. 

10 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Absolutely pathetic making that many wholesale changes tonight

We look an absolute shower around the back - calamitous clearing. 

No no other team in this league makes that many changes game to game and this man thinks we can - with the squad we have

Its beyond a joke and QPR are poo

Nonsense. That is all

10 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

In Luhukay’s defence, his hands are tied, he can only pick the players he has available.

E048DE2B-70EB-4633-A986-16ACB9500F69.jpeg

1773F511-8F5A-43FC-96D2-5D46EA64044D.jpeg

Quite incredible. If those 2 were in the team, we would be a completely different proposition. Not only excellent players in their own right but they are both leaders. 

9 hours ago, Watto said:

Rebuilding what ?

How long will that take like ?

While ever we have Joao and Nuhui starting games there's no reason build.

I can see it being like this for years yet and that's ok is it ? 

Rebuilding what... hadrians wall, what do you think?

Who knows how long, are you paying?

Joao and nuhiu along with fletcher are all we have at the minute, would you rather we didnt play them at all?

It will take as long as it takes, if you want it quicker get your hand in your pocket

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Quite incredible. If those 2 were in the team, we would be a completely different proposition. Not only excellent players in their own right but they are both leaders. 

How do you know. What a load of assumption drivel

I could see the respective benches from my restricted view seat last night and after we went 2-0 down and I just knew that it would be QPR who made a change not the team who needed to make a change.

I have never known a Manager as bad as Luhukay at making subs to change things in a game.

We were 1-0 down at half time against a bang average side.  Who knows but a proactive change then by bringing Fletcher on might just have saved the game.

Instead things just went from bad to worse in the second half and it could easily have been 4-0 but for a good tip over by Dawson.

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

How do you know. What a load of assumption drivel

What a pathetic post. This is a keeper who has had 16 and 17 clean sheets in 2 seasons. This is a keeper who has been in the players pfa team of the year, our own player of the year. Westwood is a leader of men. Hutchinson has been a very good player for Wednesday and if he’s fit, he would be in defensive midfield every week. Joey has improved slightly lately but he’s not at the same level - nowhere near. 

When we has westwood in nets, Lees/Loovens at centre halves and hutch in defensive mid, I went to games knowing we wouldn’t concede. I’ve no confidence whatsoever at the moment.

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

What a pathetic post. This is a keeper who has had 16 and 17 clean sheets in 2 seasons. This is a keeper who has been in the players pfa team of the year, our own player of the year. Westwood is a leader of men. Hutchinson has been a very good player for Wednesday and if he’s fit, he would be in defensive midfield every week. Joey has improved slightly lately but he’s not at the same level - nowhere near. 

When we has westwood in nets, Lees/Loovens at centre halves and hutch in defensive mid, I went to games knowing we wouldn’t concede. I’ve no confidence whatsoever at the moment.

Its not pathetic at all. Your bleating is pathetic. He cant pick westwood for whatever reason. You bellyaching and crying isnt going to change it.

Hutch is a liability, everyone wanted him at Brentford and he was toilet. Get over him. He is done. Expensive and a liability

9 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Its not pathetic at all. Your bleating is pathetic. He cant pick westwood for whatever reason. You bellyaching and crying isnt going to change it.

Hutch is a liability, everyone wanted him at Brentford and he was toilet. Get over him. He is done. Expensive and a liability

WTF:

After last night's complete shambles Hutchinson should be brought back for Birmingham away, in my view.

The journalists need to ask Luhukay some tough probing questions on this subject at the pre-match Press Conference.

We are paying Hutchinson for another 18 months so we need to get something from him.

Yes, he made a stupid mistake at Brentford but we are crying out for a leader and captain.

This woud enable Lees to return to doing what he is very good at, namely defending

19 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Equally then he is to blame for the 1 defeat in 9 which came before these last two defeats...

No that’s true, but that’s how it is, you take the plaudits when you do well, but expect the brickbats when you don’t 

1 hour ago, Owls Loyal said:

After last night's complete shambles Hutchinson should be brought back for Birmingham away, in my view.

The journalists need to ask Luhukay some tough probing questions on this subject at the pre-match Press Conference.

We are paying Hutchinson for another 18 months so we need to get something from him.

Yes, he made a stupid mistake at Brentford but we are crying out for a leader and captain.

This woud enable Lees to return to doing what he is very good at, namely defending

Agreed. I’d bring Hutch back and play him in defensive midfield. Lees and Hector centre halves in a back 4. I actually think that would strengthen us as a defensive unit. There is a lot of experience there. Lees shouldn’t be the captain. Very good defender he is, captain he certainly isn’t!

3 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

So we result to Baker (who’s nowhere near good enough and hasn’t been in previous games) and Fox and change the setup entirely?

The same side with no clean sheets also went to 6th in the league - don’t forget that 

So no, a one off madness game against Boro doesn’t deserve for him to completely decimate the squad and start again - he should’ve given them the opportunity to make amends. It’s criminal what he did last night - but Jos deserves all the crap he gets.

2 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Westwood situation CLEARLY out of his hands

Hutchinsons performance against Brentford was mindless and not one of a leader