Jos To Blame

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s crazy how fans view games differently. I was one of the few who thought Baker had a good game last night, especially first half. I was even going to comment on here saying he looked a different player. Good range of passing and got on the overlap a few times, squared ball to Reach who maybe should have done better, and he also put in 1 or 2 crunching challenges 

My team selection was based on what team I would have chosen before the match and not with hindsight on how the players performed during last night's game.

Just watched the short highlights

absolute shower from midfield and defence .. keeper and few of the other players had no chance

Bannan giving the ball away, players not marking their men or switching off

no f*cker in position

players ambling about look half hearted

absolute shower

We were in the top six and over achieving less than 10 days and two games ago.

I another two games we could be top six again.

The power of social media means Jos Luhukay is only as good as his last game, apparently.

I think overall he is doing a good job, but then I have enjoyed seeing the U23's/U18's being given opportunities. I doubt it will be too long before Borukov gets a run out in the first team.

I've said it before and I'll say it again..there is more to football than promotion to the premier league.

18 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Absolutely pathetic making that many wholesale changes tonight

We look an absolute shower around the back - calamitous clearing. 

No no other team in this league makes that many changes game to game and this man thinks we can - with the squad we have

Its beyond a joke and QPR are poo

Apart from a few little changes I could not agree more. I was disgusted with the lack of it against l**ds and cannot bear to think what they will be like against the pigs, those disgusting so called fans that is, not the players. The players are making the best of a very bad deal because of the very small number of Championship quality players we have available to play, for whatever reason, almost entirely down to the ineptitude of the cub's none footballing upper management and owner. But yes....

Some of our fans are absolutely pathetic expecting so much from so little last night

They need to take a cold shower around the back - calamitous supporting. 

No no other set of fans in this league gives so little support for the players on the pitch and off the pitch - with the squad we have

Its beyond a joke and some of them really are poo

Edited by Ante's Bubbly
clarification for the not so sharp ones