Jos To Blame

13 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Do you actually think we were a side even worthy of 6th though ?

We had a decent run thats all, QPR were average tonight and they put 3 past us what does that say?

Ive said it all along ill be happy if we stay up because this side is not very good at all and we have been mismanaged from the very top and its there where the problems lies .

What does it say?

Exactly what I said in the opening thread - not difficult to get that point across

Jos decimated our back four tonight and got what we deserved 

53 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

The nutjob knee jerk clowns are out in force on this thread. 

Pathetic.

By the bucket load who know fu*kall about football. 

Just now, CLswfc said:

Hang on. Its nowt to do with Tactics when none of the players can take a player and on and that all moves break down before they have even strung 2 passes together. How can that be tactics. He as been dealt a shi* hand and hes trying to get the best from it. No one runs or moves for the ball, they simply are a disgrace and most are stealing a wage. Theres only two players who can really say they deserve a start and thats BB and Hector. Forget the rest, get shut and lets start a fresh if thats' at all possible. 

Did you watch the game? Not able to string two passes together? We passed it for most of the game, but rarely forwards. The only forward pass into the box in the whole first half, was the one that Joao set up for Nuhiu. He should have scored

Just now, gurujuan said:

Did you watch the game? Not able to string two passes together? We passed it for most of the game, but rarely forwards. The only forward pass into the box in the whole first half, was the one that Joao set up for Nuhiu. He should have scored

Just now, gurujuan said:

I watched it the red button.Ok put it another way what string of passes caused QPR any problems. So with the squad at his disposal and bear in mind the shambolic defending not just the last game but quite a few this season, where would better tactics be best displayed. You have a squad of players whereby most would struggle in the 1st division, but its so easy to blame the manager. So because apart from 1 pass that went forward you are blaming tactics. The players we have do not have sufficient intellegence to read the game. They are crap. I think your last sentence is really agreeing with what I said earlier regarding putting passes together.  This squad need sstripping back to the bare bones as the main ingredient what is missing is consistancy. They are simply not good enough for this league. QPR are nothing special but we make average looking teams look worldbeaters. 

The manager doesn’t help himself.

I think everybody would accept that we don’t have a great squad available but you have to make the most out of what you have.

On the pitch you have to make yourselves hard to beat, strong at the back and organised. You cannot possibly be that if you make the number of changes we continually make to the defence. 

Leaving Lees out tonight was total nonsense and shows how poor and naive the manager is.

You also to play a low risk style, not the continual kamikaze square passing in our own half.

Off the pitch, discipline is one thing , suicide is another.

Leaving so many senior players out is suicide with the shape our squad is in.

9 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

What does it say?

Exactly what I said in the opening thread - not difficult to get that point across

Jos decimated our back four tonight and got what we deserved 

The previous back four who totally embarrashed the shi* out of the club dont deserve to get back in and its not a one off either. No clean sheets and its not just down to the keeper or the manager. 

14 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Strange old league the Championship. Anyone can beat anyone. 

We are in a rebuilding stage. 

These results going to happen. 

Knee jerk reaction like these are classic football fan mentality.

Rebuilding what ?

How long will that take like ?

While ever we have Joao and Nuhui starting games there's no reason build.

I can see it being like this for years yet and that's ok is it ? 

1 minute ago, Watto said:

Rebuilding what ?

How long will that take like ?

While ever we have Joao and Nuhui starting games there's no reason build.

I can see it being like this for years yet and that's ok is it ? 

Are you blind or just stupid? 

We have a bloated expensive, old, injury prone squad.

Jos has to clear the poo out. 

Going to take time and patience.

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Are you blind or just stupid? 

We have a bloated expensive, old, injury prone squad.

Jos has to clear the poo out. 

Going to take time and patience.

Neither blind nor stupid 

Nor deluded like yourself 

No need for personal insults 

Do you think we will all be as patient as you ? 

Not sure Joss is the man to so the clearing out either.

While ever Chansiri is making all the important decisions on the footballing front we will never achieve anything, he got us into this poo he now needs to get us out of it and thinks we can be promoted this season ,you couldn't make this crap up.

Try and debate without being like a spoilt child with the name-calling 

4 minutes ago, Watto said:

Neither blind nor stupid 

Nor deluded like yourself 

No need for personal insults 

Do you think we will all be as patient as you ? 

Not sure Joss is the man to so the clearing out either.

While ever Chansiri is making all the important decisions on the footballing front we will never achieve anything, he got us into this poo he now needs to get us out of it and thinks we can be promoted this season ,you couldn't make this crap up.

Try and debate without being like a spoilt child with the name-calling 

I’m not deluded. I’m realistic.

This place is just pathetic after a defeat. 

You seem to have the patience of a spoilt child. 

The situation Jos inherited was a total shambles.

Give the guy a break ffs. 

3 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I think people will be more patient if he shows he knows what is needed to win football matches.

I ain’t a manager but changing to 4 at the back , which I support, but to then make 3 changes , leave Lees out and play the full backs that wide with big gaps is total naivety 

16 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I blame Chansiri , Joss is just his puppet master.

Sorry for not having much patience , 18 years outside the top flight and in those 18 years only 2 were spent in the top 6 !

How much patience should we have as a so called big ambitious club ?

How long you been supporting us , about 5 years? 

8 hours ago, CLswfc said:

The previous back four who totally embarrashed the shi* out of the club dont deserve to get back in and its not a one off either. No clean sheets and its not just down to the keeper or the manager. 

So we result to Baker (who’s nowhere near good enough and hasn’t been in previous games) and Fox and change the setup entirely?

The same side with no clean sheets also went to 6th in the league - don’t forget that 

So no, a one off madness game against Boro doesn’t deserve for him to completely decimate the squad and start again - he should’ve given them the opportunity to make amends. It’s criminal what he did last night - but Jos deserves all the crap he gets.