Wednesday - West Brom (Knock off OMDT)

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Whatever happens, hope we don’t just sit back and hope to defend for 90 minutes. No more repeats of the second half against Leeds! Battling for a playoff position should be what we go out hungry for tonight. No fannying about, win the ball high up field, make space for each other and attack!

Our midfield retreated to a defensive position in the second half against Leeds and invited them on. There was a yawning gap between midfield and the strikers - we must close that gap tonight and link up better. Shame about B.B.

1 minute ago, snufkin123 said:

Our midfield retreated to a defensive position in the second half against Leeds and invited them on. There was a yawning gap between midfield and the strikers - we must close that gap tonight and link up better. Shame about B.B.

mind the gap

3 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

Anything not to lose ground to the pigs mate...guaranteed they will win tonight with 115 minute penalty when it was only 4 minutes added time lol

Foook them pal, concentrate on us demolishing West Brom 8 - 2 :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, owls_wawaw said:

I will strap myself to the ceiling and let the next door neighbour who is 98 wa$k me off if we get anything tonight 

Have you thought mate.

As much as you fancy him, your neighbour might not be up for it.

FFS.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

So no Live Match option again on iFollow? Getting pissed off with this. 3 games in a row...

anyone have a stream? I’m crap at finding them

3 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Have you thought mate.

As much as you fancy him, your neighbour might not be up for it.

FFS.

Or flexible enough to reach the ceiling. At least let him stay on his mobility scooter.

Guest domSWFC

They've got some great experienced players in their team tonight, but can't help but think if we get at them we'll have the legs on them. Seems to be much more power and energy in our midfield than theirs.

1 hour ago, owls_wawaw said:

I will strap myself to the ceiling and let the next door neighbour who is 98 wa$k me off if we get anything tonight 

You should have gone on the Kop tonight mate , and got the same. :stuwinky:

• Haha 1