Wednesday - West Brom (Knock off OMDT)

You are early tonight Snoots.

Not complaining. Good to read it before turning in.

Worry about our creativity without WonderBan. But I expect Jos will have a cunning (if not very pretty) plan.

Draw at best. 

Bloody brilliant OP :-) be very happy to get anything from the game tomorrow. Some real quality in their team. Our defence and keeper will have to be on top form against some top attacking players. Will go away happy with a draw tomorrow, a win would be amazing. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

The league is so tight, Villa have crept back above us and Blackburn go above us if we lose. 

Heart says 2-1 Fletcher and FF.  Head says 1-1 or 1-2 - another game we're we play well in 10 minutes spells and absolutely awful in 15 minutes spells. 

2 hours ago, Rogers said:

The league is so tight, Villa have crept back above us and Blackburn go above us if we lose. 

Heart says 2-1 Fletcher and FF.  Head says 1-1 or 1-2 - another game we're we play well in 10 minutes spells and absolutely awful in 15 minutes spells. 

Hang on, hang on, whoa on a bit here.  I think it you check back on recent OMDTs I've been doing the Heart says...  Head says...  thing. That's my thing.  How am I supposed to make a prediction that let's me hedge my bets now? ....

Ok got it. 

My liver says cheeky 1-0, my kidneys say a realistic 0-2.

• Haha 2

Owd it, Players suspended, Players ill and Players injured. Things have got so bad that Almen Abdi has had to chain himself to his bed. There's only one thing for it.

Bring on the unbeaten Bessemer converter, the machine that has a habit of churning out the results. 

2891669_dbedecc6.jpg.5d8d1b6be2f8f699ab7a087f56299097.jpg

COME ON WEDNESDAY  UTO WAWAW  YEAH !

• Like 3

Famous Five eh? Given the state his Lordship is in that can only mean one thing. Lashings of Ginger Ale and Beecham's Powders. He'll be right as rain in 48 hours.

Oh and 2-1 to the lads.