Wednesday - West Brom (Knock off OMDT)

6 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Fletcher should be starting ahead of Fletcher every time. The bench tonight looks very weak. 

good job the bench ain't playing to start with then innit? We've got two quality attackers in there and a first team center half. 

Think we all agree Fletcher has played better than Athe this season, but playing alone upfront is difficult and difficult to produce good back to back performances. 

I suspect Fletcher has not looked quite at it in training this week hence the change. remember if you do not appear 100% you do not start.

It is an inexperienced 18 but a squad with lots of promise.

personally thought Thorniley was best of centre backs on Saturday so sorry he is missing out.

• Like 1

Evening all,

Happy with the lineup.  Nando and Nuhiu up top has worked in the past, so hopefully they will make a big impact tonight.  

Reckon we will win this, 2-1 to Wednesday.  Nando with a brace.

LETS DO THIS!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Bruce gone having got Villa within two points of the Playoff positions. Football gone mad. Thanks for the three points

:tango:

Wish we could get Bruce as manager. He wouldn't work for our type of owner. 

Bruce has some strange managerial requirements. 

He prefers to pick his own team, decide who gets new contacts and who he signs.

Sounds like he's got some very strange managerial preferences. The main problem he may have with our owner is that he believes a head is for thinking with rather than using it to bow with deference 

46 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

I will strap myself to the ceiling and let the next door neighbour who is 98 wa$k me off if we get anything tonight 

Sounds like you are desperate for a win pal :biggrin:

• Haha 1