Wednesday - West Brom (Knock off OMDT)

Very tough game, made immeasurably harder due to Bannan's absence. Expect Onomah to come in and hope he shows his quality.

Big game for Joey, due one of his better games and important  he is vocal in their to control and organise our midfield.

Expect the worst, but it's these games where Wednesday can surprise and pull off a 1-0 , hope it's one of those games. They are not invincible by any means but we need to be at our best tonight.

Against the odds I'll go for a 1-0 win, Nuhiu with a late winner on 78 minutes 

Edited by striker

West Bromwich is beatable, and they actually concede as many goals as we do...difference is, they score more than they concede.  This tells me that their attack is working, not so much their defense.  

So, attack them, from start to finish, press them high, press them low, set them on the back foot, don't let them get a run going...or they will.

Who fills Bannans' place?  Nobody really, might be a change in tactics based upon these circumstances.  Still, it's going to be the toughest test,  so far.  On the upside, Leeds United concedes nearly half the goals that WBA does, scores a comparable number of goals, and actually has a higher goal-differential than WBA, and for all that, they couldn't actually beat SWFC, 1-1 draw.

2-1, Wednesday, Reach and Fletcher if he plays.

Game home draws against Stoke and Leeds, having been a wee bit outclassed by both. Now another home game against another team that will finish top six.

What was good about Leeds was that we restricted them to very few clear cut chances. But these games against the better sides do have potential to go badly wrong. Wouldn't be surprised to be on the end of a 1-4 tonight, sadly. 

55 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

West Bromwich is beatable, and they actually concede as many goals as we do...difference is, they score more than they concede.  This tells me that their attack is working, not so much their defense.  

So, attack them, from start to finish, press them high, press them low, set them on the back foot, don't let them get a run going...or they will.

Who fills Bannans' place?  Nobody really, might be a change in tactics based upon these circumstances.  Still, it's going to be the toughest test,  so far.  On the upside, Leeds United concedes nearly half the goals that WBA does, scores a comparable number of goals, and actually has a higher goal-differential than WBA, and for all that, they couldn't actually beat SWFC, 1-1 draw.

2-1, Wednesday, Reach and Fletcher if he plays.

Be very surprised if we open up and attack this team. Especially without our most creative player.

yes we may score 2 or 3 but the consequences of that will probably be that we concede 4 or 5.

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t bother reading this until some time later over a beverage and a snack, so goodness knows why I read it this time. Anyhow, I have to say I am very disappointed this time, and it probably isn’t the best thread ever.

Reason being that it seems to doubt the wisdom of the old sages who point out the bloody obvious on the Cammy v Westwoody debate. Despite this, the rest of the thread is passable.

It’s the sort of rubbish Lord Snooty would write. I expected better of you Pauli.

Slip in a pic of Tay Tay in her lingerie and I’ll forgive you though xxx. Sadly, I only have pics of her at mine, with nothing on, so not suitable for publication.

As for the football, I shall revise my usual 23-0 victory prediction to 23-3 to allow for little Cammy Wammy being in goal. :ph34r:

Nuhiu 20 plus a hat trick from Foxy who is itching to go for this one. I love this gif. lol

9396A600-EDF1-488F-87F0-FF451C255A35.gif

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Win tonight and we could be in the playoffs. Table is mega tight! Take a draw now. 

Too many home draws at moment to even be considered play off hopefuls.