Champ keepers - Dawson

I've cricked my neck (twice) and strained my eyes trying to make sense of that!

My takeaway: he's doing well for a young keeper taking his first steps in a highly competitive division. We could do with cutting down the number of shots we allow him to face, though.

I'm sure a couple of clean sheets would do wonders for his confidence; let's hope they arrive sooner rather than later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Odd-looking stats - how is nearly every ‘keeper on 6-10 saves ‘out of box’ already?! I’d be surprised if the average goalie makes four of those in a season.

I presumed that meant the shot came from outside the box rather than the keeper being outside the box

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I presumed that meant the shot came from outside the box rather than the keeper being outside the box

D’oh - of course. Bizarre that my brain just didn’t immediately go to that assumption too. Yikes!

:duntmatter:

Ahem, as you were, chaps... 

• Haha 6

With the working week impending I decided not to pour over the 'MI', no disrespect mind LS.

Anyhow for me I think Cammy is doing just fine and I've total confidence that he's going to be No.1 for some time.

Personally I'd try and get Joe out on loan as soon as to give him games and KW as back up.....just sayin.

2 minutes ago, Halifax Owls said:

With the working week impending I decided not to pour over the 'MI', no disrespect mind LS.

Anyhow for me I think Cammy is doing just fine and I've total confidence that he's going to be No.1 for some time.

Personally I'd try and get Joe out on loan as soon as to give him games and KW as back up.....just sayin.

I bet he'd love that knocking in centre's for dawson to catch in the warm up …..

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Let’s hope Hooper performs then or he will join Westwood 

Exactly, no player should get in the side on reputation but on the hard work they show in training, taking the opportunity in games and ultimately holding onto the shirt that we as supporters hold so dear to our hearts

18 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I've cricked my neck (twice) and strained my eyes trying to make sense of that!

My takeaway: he's doing well for a young keeper taking his first steps in a highly competitive division. We could do with cutting down the number of shots we allow him to face, though.

I'm sure a couple of clean sheets would do wonders for his confidence; let's hope they arrive sooner rather than later.

Dawson doing well i think only things to critisize bit slow of his line and kicking needs to be quicker he giving them time to get defence back in posistion