North and South stands at #SWFC

52 minutes ago, Watson said:

The south does have better facilities and more space.  You can nip down to the Wednesday Tap should you wish, it has quite a good concourse to be fair.  

This added to the fact that there is no finer view in football than looking across the pitch at the stunning lines of the North Stand.....views like that come with a price

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Its because the south stand is seen as the posh stand where people dont swear or fart and keep silent during the game. 

It not exactly like being at a Dortmund game on the north! A few 16 year old wannabe hooligans that flick the v’s at the visiting supporters, not really much noise!

1 hour ago, Watson said:

Why do you go?  You obviously get no enjoyment from going, so why put yourself through it?

Unless you enjoy deep vein thrombosis and tedium that is. 

I don’t go anymore for that said reason, This regime has sapped the life out of watching the games and backing the club. 

I jist felt it was vital I warmed the unsuspecting public about the south stand seats. The guy needs to know what he’s gettimg for his 50 quid ! 

North = Mostly salt of earth working class fans, tempered with more than a tad of old yobbo chops. 

South = Traditionally share holders, middle class recently had an influx of the working class sticking its nose in. 

Extra price = no riff raff - fizz knows why they put up with me. 

Guest Maxine
3 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

North = Mostly salt of earth working class fans, tempered with more than a tad of old yobbo chops. 

South = Traditionally share holders, middle class recently had an influx of the working class sticking its nose in. 

Extra price = no riff raff - fizz knows why they put up with me. 

How would you describe Us Kop standers.  :carlosswfc:

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

All the trumper’s sit in the North

Not guilty your honour. Tho , i can confirm that we do indeed have a regular trumper on the North. I smell them most games. Im sure its an old lady who sits about five rows in front of me. 

Actually it can get quite rowdy in the south stand. Lots of huffing and puffing by older gentlemen and shouts of 'crikey by jove' surely thats a foul referee.

Added to that you get to see whos blagged a seat in the directors box...... plus if your a foundation member there's direct access to the foundation lounge from the concourse where you can get served quicker (beer and coffee) and if you dont want to rush your beer you can watch the second half on the big screens. Whats not to like ?!?!

South all day long..there’s that many empty seats you sit where you want..you don’t have to suffer bellends..you can just move sumwhere else..plus..in the first half you sit the leppings side..if that’s where we ar3 kicking too..then 2nd half you go and si5 kop side..can’t go wrong for 45 quid :stuwinky: