North and South stands at #SWFC

12 hours ago, Bearwood Owl1 said:

The grandstand is the same price as the north. Really good view and facilities in the grandstand in my humble opinion.

I love it up there ,so peaceful me and my mate had the whole row between gangways A &B to ourselves on Saturday …large concourse .hardly any queuing for a beer , seats & table watching sky sports while we sup it ……. I went on the kop  and the north for 2 cup games last season and wasn't an enjoyable experience .

On the South, people don't stand up like bell ends once we get to the half way line, in turn blocking the view of all the poor kids who have bothered turning up.

"Tell me if we score dad" is all I get from my lad on the Kop - he ends up just watching the replay of a chance on the big TV the poor sod.

He's even given up standing on his seat to try and see.

I wouldn't mind it if the Kop was the place to be for atmosphere - but it's deathly silent there too.

The guy with the drum - why don't you use it? 

Where's all the singing?

Where are our amazing vocal fans? 

Do they really only turn up to away games?

We are so short of songs and chants - god forbid Bannan and Sammy Hutchinson stop playing or we'll have none.

3 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

On the South, people don't stand up like bell ends once we get to the half way line, in turn blocking the view of all the poor kids who have bothered turning up.

"Tell me if we score dad" is all I get from my lad on the Kop - he ends up just watching the replay of a chance on the big TV the poor sod.

He's even given up standing on his seat to try and see.

You should consider moving to another seat for sure mate if that's the case

Owlstalk Shop

Can't even afford going on the kop these days

The South must be like some magical unicorn paradise with oriental princesses massaging your feet whilst the Bovril tastes like the elixir of life...Spose that's what your paying for.

At least it keeps the posh people away in one place so they can act like the ex French royal family and trough on their lobsters

1 hour ago, davey_wells said:

Already have

(In fairness he's only been a few times - but I do feel for kids on the Kop in general who will all be in the same boat)

Dont little kids go to the front anymore, they will always struggle further up the kop. 

3 hours ago, torryowl said:

I love it up there ,so peaceful me and my mate had the whole row between gangways A &B to ourselves on Saturday …large concourse .hardly any queuing for a beer , seats & table watching sky sports while we sup it ……. I went on the kop  and the north for 2 cup games last season and wasn't an enjoyable experience .

Yep, I sit up there with my two lads (9 and 7). Plenty of room, easy to get to the bar, decent toilets, bookies easy to use and kids activities before the games. We sit right at the back at the Kop end, and love the view - though I know it's a bit like watching a subbuteo game!

9 hours ago, darklord said:

Probably fairy dust 

Ah that explains it then, I wondered why I felt all loved up , started singing and dancing and didn't mind being hugged by grown men when we scored..you see that doesn't happen in the South stand..you are lucky if someone shakes their crochet rattle if we win...

On 14/08/2018 at 21:56, james o connor said:

I don’t go anymore for that said reason, This regime has sapped the life out of watching the games and backing the club. 

I jist felt it was vital I warmed the unsuspecting public about the south stand seats. The guy needs to know what he’s gettimg for his 50 quid ! 

At what point/game did you decide enough was enough?  Genuinely interested to find out "the final straw".