Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Hull (sort of OMDT)

if we set up properly and attack hull we should have enough to win ,if we set up same as the wigan game then every team will take points off us , I hope we get behind them and if fox palmer joost play we don't give them stick same with dawson if he makes a mistake we don't start signing keiran westwood as can you imagine the confidence drain on the lad. 

Guest Maxine
5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

nuhiu might score today but not for us lol 

Bloody hell just woke up I forgot.

Joao will do the business lol

18 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

Sir .... That damnable Stubbs deserves the type of thorough thrashing,

taking him to an inch of his miserable life, that we need to dish out to

Kingston Waders today for having the afront in taking our rightful 

place in the PL

They stole our place, and then squandered the opportunity.

Damned Hullchester Tigers

lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

If I were you Snoots, what with the missus away and all the other shenanigans over the larder I'd take the opportunity to show that rather fetching young stable lass the art of tumbling in the hayloft (thinking Jenny Agutter in Equus here) and if anyone cries foul you can always explain it's part of the fitness regime attached to your new diet and lifestyle!

Excellent un-OMDT btw!

TTFN UTO WAWAW!

GHOFM!

Something I thought I'd explore when we took her on in spring.  My wife was in charge of recruitment of course as I was away on my jollies.

When she announced on my return the new stable girls was called  Roberta my mind  instantly whisked me away , the name conjuring images of those sultry dark haired Mediterranean types. With the deep brown eyes and luxurious silky hair, the sun kissed golden skin.

She was working her notice at her last place. Then had a couple of weeks of pre booked time away.

I couldn't wait to meet her.

However....  after her holidays she he they have come back rather differently. ‘Bert’ is now a   non-binary gendered pansexual, and taken a rather severe haircut.  Still. The removal of the old funbags seems to have eased their back complaint so I look like saving a few bob on having to buy a hay-bailer.

• Haha 2

Early reports from the Hull team hotel are that they have woken up absolutely bricking it about facing the Blue and White machine. Rightly so too because today they are going to get taught a lesson in football that they will not forget in a hurry. Almost feel a bit embarrassed for them to be honest but we must be ruthless.

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Aaahhh...Jenny Aguter. She affected me very badly in my youth. 

When I was in my early teens started watching Walkabout one night, expecting very little....two hours later I was a changed boy. 

Has to go plus you for bringing back this memory. 

Mine would have to be 'The Vampire Lovers' at The Gaumont in Donny

When the house lights went up I reckon everyone was stuck to their seat  :blush:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Halifax Owls said:

Eggy bread and bacon for the boy and a bacon sarnie for me

Ye Gods man! Don't rub salt in me wounds!

Mmmm. Salt.

1 hour ago, Halifax Owls said:

We need a result AND a performance today to settle the nerves around the place. 3 up top with Hutch at CB and Lees in the middle would settle my nerves pre match.

Agreed. Get that right and our season starts today.

Guest Maxine
8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Dave's banned today. lol

Yeh I've been reminded. That was before my spaghetti hoops on.toast im back with it now.