genuinely so so so happy with this 

great resolution this 

well done everyone 

now can we all just crack on, work together and get this season sorted TOGETHER

Last week you agreed they should be free

And they should

8 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Well said.

The club listened and came up with an option gold, silver. 

Think some people on here would actually like us to fail just so they could say see told you so. 

I’m not a perennial complainer but have now started to have a more negative view on things.

If that makes me one of them that would ‘actually like us to fail’ in your eyes, I can accept that.

In my own personal view, I can’t understand pages full of ‘cracking deal’, ‘great gesture’ and ‘well done Mr C’. Has everyone been so brainwashed into stupid prices that having a second, lower, level of membership that is more expensive than the top level (only level) of membership at 99% of clubs in the country is something to rejoice at and proclaim the brilliance and fairness of our esteemed leader?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, londonowl said:

I’m not a perennial complainer but have now started to have a more negative view on things.

If that makes me one of them that would ‘actually like us to fail’ in your eyes, I can accept that.

In my own personal view, I can’t understand pages full of ‘cracking deal’, ‘great gesture’ and ‘well done Mr C’. Has everyone been so brainwashed into stupid prices that having a second, lower, level of membership that is more expensive than the top level (only level) of membership at 99% of clubs in the country is something to rejoice at and proclaim the brilliance and fairness of our esteemed leader?

Steady

3 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Last week you agreed they should be free

And they should

I don't think they should be free (perhaps they shouldn't be as much as £50 either) 

Your club is also a  business it needs to make money. 

Support your club 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, londonowl said:

Good post.

Membership has gone down to last years price which is still not a great deal.

To me its just a small step in the right direction.

If it was left to people who kept saying leave the Chairman alone and stop the moaning membership would still be £90.

I can't help but wonder if the club really do know what they are doing commercially. The new price was stupid. This 'Silver' membership is better and means I'll be buying again. BUT...why not encourage membership further as a way to develop better contact with fans and create a bigger data-base for commercial activities by also bringing in a 'Bronze' Membership that is free? Very limited benefit, maybe 5 x £5 club vouchers to spend anywhere in the ground and also enables tickets to be bought as a priority, together with 'points' from attending a number of games, for if there is a Wembley/Play Off/Cup Run?

Platinum. Gold. Silver. Bronze. Then you can become a 'Member' at what level you can afford or want.

Massive data base to then promote the club and its commercial and corporate activities directly to fans wherever they are in the world.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Good post.

Membership has gone down to last years price which is still not a great deal.

To me its just a small step in the right direction.

If it was left to people who kept saying leave the Chairman alone and stop the moaning membership would still be £90.

It's gone down to last year's price but has also been devalued.

I wonder how the ST holders would feel if next year, Season Ticket price stayed the same but you were assigned a random seat for every game and didn't get priority points.

New "gold level" season ticket introduced with priority points and guaranteed seat. 80% more, £1000 on the kop.

Edited by londonowl

31 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Don't get me wrong, would be great if everyth8ng was cheaper and   yes all is far from perfect. But we are where we are, and we need to just get on with it. The blame I am sure will come later.

8 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Don't get me wrong, would be great if everyth8ng was cheaper and   yes all is far from perfect. But we are where we are, and we need to just get on with it. The blame I am sure will come later.

My last line on the subject because I'm not trying to be a moa we for the sake of moaning and everybody else seems to be happy enough.

I don't need it to be cheaper, I can afford it however I have choice and on this occasion, I have drawn my line in the sand. I think the whole affair has been an absolute car crash and shows an utter lack of everything I would want from an owner. I'm not renewing.

Just expressing my own personal view, I'm not looking for agreement or to whip up a frenzy.

Guest addedtime

Silver gives you priority on tickets over silver membership????? Anyone else spot that?

Edited by addedtime

So what about the suckers who bought the £90 option last week thinking this was the only membership option on offer and not realising that there was going to be another option a week later at half the price which gave them just what they wanted (fiver a game off and priority ticket period on home games) i.e. what they had last year for the same price as last year.

The place is an absolute car crash at the moment.

Glad the chairman has listened, or has listened to his advisors. Common sense has prevailed but it really shouldn't have been an issue in the first place if he and his advisors weren't so out of touch with the reality of what this clubs fanbase, generally working class people can afford to pay. 

To say he's a successful buisness man he has little understanding of his product or it's target audience.

But first steps and all that.

5 minutes ago, Handball_!! said:

So what about the suckers who bought the £90 option last week thinking this was the only membership option on offer and not realising that there was going to be another option a week later at half the price which gave them just what they wanted (fiver a game off and priority ticket period on home games) i.e. what they had last year for the same price as last year.

The place is an absolute car crash at the moment.

ADE6D073-7074-4A90-B623-9A66423CBBC4.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Handball_!! said:

But what if they release a bronze one next week, will I have to waste my time 'visiting the megastore' twice or will I be able to go directly from gold to bronze all in one visit.

What if the come round your house next week and nick all your cutlery?

Fùcking disgrace.