Owls Launch Silver Membership

8 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

Now THAT is customer service.

Well done SWFC for listening and acting lightning quick.

You aren't kidding lightening quick. With in a minute of it being announced I called them and bought the first 2 for me and my son. I had to wait 2 minutes while it was activated on system.

He said it was going live on the website as we were talking.

• Like 4

In other words, the sales for the £90 were terrible because 99% of our fanbase knew it was a total rip-off.  So the club have backed down and put it back to a more reasonable (although far from cheap) sale price.

Hopefully they will offer the daft few that purchased membership at £90 the option of switching to the ‘silver’ edition with a full reimbursement of £40 cash.

Edited by The Captain

32 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

The club are listening a little still making things way to complicated.

Just say its £50 same as last year anyone paying the extra gets a free ticket for x game. The way I would do it, means anyone who has bought a £90 one club keep money and also get more people to a game that may or may not have had as many people.

In the 90's you used to get a few free tickets to take other with you with your season tickets, normally Coventry and Wimbledon as traditionally no one attended these games unless you were a season ticket holder.