Owls Launch Silver Membership

12 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I can never understand people with season tickets who don't turn up.

Of course the odd one might have something turn up at last minute or people work and live outside Sheffield so mid week games are difficult to get to but when its about 3-4,000 I find it strange.

But do understand people who potg not turning up if not playing well.

The main additional issue after you've stumped up the cash is time and that's sometimes more valuable than money. Especially when the team is playing poorly. If you go to a few matches and get bored it becomes relatively easy to give it a miss - I think anyway. 

33 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

The main additional issue after you've stumped up the cash is time and that's sometimes more valuable than money. Especially when the team is playing poorly. If you go to a few matches and get bored it becomes relatively easy to give it a miss - I think anyway. 

Personally it's very rare that I get bored at watching Wednesday...I really appreciated going to Hillsbro for a few years after living away for 10 years.  That feeling of being part of something.  I don't have sky so getting to watch football is always a treat.

But we did give a couple of matches a miss with health and having enough of the poisonous atmosphere. 

2 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I think thats been the most sinister thing about the club in recent years.

Dave Allen used solicitors to silence criticism.

Currently there is a select band of attack dogs within our own fanbase to do the same. Quite relentless too. Saw it last night when handworth made the mistake of saying something negative - 2 pages of attacks on him within 10 minutes.

Its really not worth raising a point that people perceive as negative.

I don’t agree with this.

There are posters who find a way to complain about absolutely everything and if there is nothing to complain about, they make something up and then complain about that. Rightly, they are dismissed.

Those if us that have a genuine issue with a particular thing or things and can make reasoned posts that have been thought out are generally not dismissed quite so quickly when we do make a negative point.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Personally it's very rare that I get bored at watching Wednesday...I really appreciated going to Hillsbro for a few years after living away for 10 years.  That feeling of being part of something.  I don't have sky so getting to watch football is always a treat.

But we did give a couple of matches a miss with health and having enough of the poisonous atmosphere. 

I am sorry you found a poisonous atmosphere last season at times.

I don't really find this, find the atmosphere more flat for the majority of times when the game is not a good one.

You do get the odd person moaning loudly who is normally just an attention seeker.

22 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Has anyone who's already bought this membership asked the club about the possibility of claiming the discount off already-purchased tickets for the Hull City game?

I'd have had mine and my parents' memberships sorted well in advance if it weren't for the ridiculous £90 'offer'. To miss out on the discount due to the club fecking about feels a bit wrong, to be honest.

21 hours ago, Ash76 said:

I'm 99.9% certain they'll do that. 

If not there's nothing to stop you refunding the match tickets and repurchasing using membership cards

In case anyone else is in the same boat, @Ash76 was right: I phoned the ticket office and they sorted it by selling me the memberships and then refunding me the £5 discount for each ticket for Saturday's game.

Fair enough, really.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

£45 of vouchers to spend in the Owls Megastore*

*Against purchases of £500 or over. Not redeemable on replica kit, sale items or anything bearing the club logo

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There's Goo Design stuff and S6 Clothing stocked in there now

Goo have some really nice stuff that is deffo worth buying

The vouchers become valuable as the standard of offering in the Megastore improves

I love the retro kits they do. I suspect the vouchers are split up into £5 off £50 etc but would be worth knowing. If nobody knows will give them a call tomorrow! 

7 minutes ago, farlego said:

Only going to get to 3 or 4 games this season having had s/t previously. Anyone know what the megastore vouchers actual t&C's are?

You get several vouchers, that can be redeemed with your Membership card.

The vouchers are;

Spend £70, save £20 

Spend £60, save £15

Spend £50, save £10 

I believe you can't redeem against replica kit.

Edited by bigash_swfc

49 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

You get several vouchers, that can be redeemed with your Membership card.

The vouchers are;

Spend £70, save £20 

Spend £60, save £15

Spend £50, save £10 

I believe you can't redeem against replica kit.

Thanks

WOLVES memberships

01/05/2018 Full Name 31/05/2019
Adult‪£‬25.00
Under 21‪£‬25.00
65+‪£‬25.00

My Wolves membership is for supporters aged 17 and over

Members enjoy a number of benefits including match ticket priority and Wolves Cash earned on certain purchases, see below for the full list of benefits.

Membership costs £25 for the 2018/19 season

If you have any questions please contact mywolves@wolves.co.uk or call 0371 222 1877.

The benefits of being a My Wolves member:

• Priority window to purchase tickets for home, away, and cup matches
• New for 18/19 Wolves Clubcash earn 10p for every £1 spent on home league tickets, official away travel, Museum tickets and official Wolves Merchandise purchases
• Pay no admin fees on home tickets when you buy online and upload to your smartcard
• Your own personalised smartcard which acts as your match ticket and access to special offers
• Free entry to home reserve matches upon production of your smartcard
• Access to the North Bank Bar in the Stan Cullis Stand before home matches (subject to availability)
• Members only events and competitions
• Official Wolves leather wallet
• 10% discount on your food bill in Sir Jack’s Restaurant
• Discounts from our partners T.B.C
• Eligibility to join season ticket waiting list (When applicable)

Owlstalk Shop