Out of work for two years for a reason

Defensive manager in a world where attacking football is the way ... his tactics make no sense with the squad he has.s Desperate to shoehorn Fullofpepsi in when in reality Jones is better,.. yes he’s that bad. We don’t have the players for 3-5-2 , well not the way Jo’s want to play it...

this club is in turmoil and today was what I feared would happen but it hurts that 24 months after so much optimism we have this 

Don't fall into the trap many did last season and just point the finger at the manager when a few like me wanted to question the owner. 

He's the problem, any manager would seriously struggle working under Mr Chansiri. 

Good to see more people finally questioning him, but I think it's too late. 

• Thanks 2

Really hope some people ask some telling questions at this forum thing and don’t start doffing their caps to the current regime. We really need some honest truthful answers as to what the plan is for this season and the future. They don’t seem to understand that a “fan”is vastly different from a “customer” . Our club has been in the depths before and I for one don’t want to see it down there again, the loyalty people have shown over the years deserves better.

Thank God England won the test match or I would fear wrist slashing might commence in many parts of Sheffield tonight.

P.S. Need Swansea to hammer the blunts now.:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, canyoujust said:

Defensive manager in a world where attacking football is the way ... his tactics make no sense with the squad he has.s Desperate to shoehorn Fullofpepsi in when in reality Jones is better,.. yes he’s that bad. We don’t have the players for 3-5-2 , well not the way Jo’s want to play it...

this club is in turmoil and today was what I feared would happen but it hurts that 24 months after so much optimism we have this 

Our problems are much bigger....but yes, he is a dull uninspiring (dare I say cheap option) manager, who according to many on here would have us "superfit and organised" after a full close season.

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Think it's actually finally dawning on our fans that it's not gonna be HMS P*sstheleague this season

Really ??? I don’t know anyone that thought that tbh, complete opposite imo....seemingly complete apathy and acceptance allround ! 

16 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I think anyone with a modicum of common sense knew this a long time ago Neil.

Tbf I got shouted down for saying I'd be happy with 4th from Bottom. 

God I wish I was wrong. 

With everything going on, just looks like we are looking at the aybss. 

• Haha 2