Owls TV coming?

21 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Many clubs including I think Dirty Leeds do their own subscription but can still be accessed by ifollow uses

Leeds are a bit of an outlier as far as I understand it, because they opted out of the overall EFL deal many years ago.

They use iFollow as a means to broadcast matches as a separate arrangement outwith the umbrella EFL deal we're currently in I believe.

It would not surprise me if they offered all not nationally televised games over a streaming service in the future. This goes not just for wednesday but all clubs. I think it would appeal to lots of fans. It's 2018 and not every Wednesday fan can get to Hillsborough for 3pm on a Saturday but would like the option for a full match playback after work or watch live at home. These customers would be willing to pay too so the maths can add up. Sky or whoever can have national games for neutrals but all over games go on streaming. Happens in America so why not. But would only happen after existing contracts of course.

15 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Leeds are a bit of an outlier as far as I understand it, because they opted out of the overall EFL deal many years ago.

They use iFollow as a means to broadcast matches as a separate arrangement outwith the umbrella EFL deal we're currently in I believe.

Derby and Villa aren't with iFollow either they have their own Rams TV and Villa TV

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

With the latest BBC radio coverage dropped

And with Chansiri liking to keep everything in house

Could Owls TV be the next project?

If it goes aswell as the in-house shirt project, then tv coverage of this seasons games will be available late 2019