Anyone got the new #SWFC away shirt yet?

Is the Elev8 a stick on like the home shirt or stitched like last seasons? 

Prefer this year’s designs but the feel of them is the cheapest we’ve had since the Azerbaijan sponsored shirt 

Edited by WalkleyWeds

Why didn’t we do a soft launch for the away kit like we did for the home one? They said at the time, a soft launch was to help reduce queues in the shop........

Well ive just bought my son the away shirt, only 3 people in front of me in the queue!  I still chuckle at that little line they came up with 

Reading are one example, and many other clubs have just released the designs of their kits

Bonkers that people still moan about the release dates of ours

The club got them BOTH out available in store and online for the first pay day after the World Cup, when everyone switched their eyes back to the domestic game

Well timed, well stocked, excellent quality

Cant fault them, night and day to the previous few years 

Just got in from work to find mine’s arrived in the post already.

Similar fit to last season’s away shirt, but fortunately the sleeves are slightly more forgiving (they were almost skin-tight on last season’s away shirt). Quality looks good again: the Chansiri logo and WAWAW on the back are part of the print, the crest is embroidered, but this time the ELEV8 logo is made of a thick, raised rubber. There’s an extra ELEV8 logo patch down above the hem on one side.

Going to enjoy wearing this one in our office 5-a-side matches.

9 hours ago, punkskaphil said:

Ordered mine online, so hopefully have it within a few days.

Going by social media our fans only really like to discuss things that are negative, so that's probably why nobody's talking about the kits.

Seem to love a negative yourself don't u

7 hours ago, WalkleyWeds said:

Is the Elev8 a stick on like the home shirt or stitched like last seasons? 

Prefer this year’s designs but the feel of them is the cheapest we’ve had since the Azerbaijan sponsored shirt 

I remember the Plusnet shirt. That one felt like you were wearing a fish and chips wrapper 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Away Shirt 2018:19.jpeg

Not much talk about the new away shirts for some reason - it's like zero buzz and total radio silence

Anyone been and got one?

Anyone getting one tomorrow before/after the Villareal game?

It's because it's actually available. That's why there's not much talk about it! If it hadn't come out yet people on here would be going bat s--t and the forum would be in overdrive...