Anyone got the new #SWFC away shirt yet?

2 minutes ago, coreyswfc said:

Picked the home and away shirts up this morning. Both are very nice.

That’s what I like to see, people backing the club by going out and buying the merchandise to show Mr C we care. No doubt we’ll get record sales and shove it to the bed wetters who want everything on the cheap. Does it say anything on the tag about what technology the pro fit shirt has?

2 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Going by social media our fans only really like to discuss things that are negative, so that's probably why nobody's talking about the kits.

That's where the neutral and positive thinking fans need to step it up and start posting more

If all the positive folk give up posting positives all that will be left is the moaners, whingers and negative nancy's

Sod that

COME ON PEOPLE - POST YA POSITIVES!

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's where the neutral and positive thinking fans need to step it up and start posting more

If all the positive folk give up posting positives all that will be left is the moaners, whingers and negative nancy's

Sod that

There are no (positive) words!

:duntmatter:

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nice one mate

Good quality?

How did you get on with sizing? Did you try em on first?

Hobbled in and picked one up this morning, sizes seem a bit more snug than previously but don't mind that as large felt a bit too big before but was never squeezing into a medium.

Seemed busier than I expected for a Friday morning considering we have got a home game tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Hobbled in and picked one up this morning, sizes seem a bit more snug than previously but don't mind that as large felt a bit too big before but was never squeezing into a medium.

Seemed busier than I expected for a Friday morning considering we have got a home game tomorrow.

Nice one

All good news - loving it

Owlstalk Shop

34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sod that

This year will mark the year where we look back, and recognise that this is when we started to develop our youth talent.

We have never really encouraged our youth team through the ranks at Hillsborough, and I for one am excited about giving the development players a chance to shine. We've seen so many teams do that well. Our turn now.

Just now, nuhiuprime said:

This year will mark the year where we look back, and recognise that this is when we started to develop our youth talent.

We have never really encouraged our youth team through the ranks at Hillsborough, and I for one am excited about giving the development players a chance to shine. We've seen so many teams do that well. Our turn now.

Also, STRIPES!!! 

48 minutes ago, Ilikebeevers said:

Will purchase on return from holiday. What are sizes like?

I'm a 42inch chest and 6ft 5" tall 

last season I had a shirt in 2XL (too short) and two in 3XL (long enough but too wide) 

this season I've bought an XL and it fits perfectly so personally I'd go a size down from last year 

• Thanks 1