Hutch leaving?

11 minutes ago, Owls s18 said:

Just heard that the squad had a leaving do on eccy road for sam on Thursday night! 

I was there, it was a great night. Turns out the opportunity of being reacquainted with Starsky was just too much, he couldn't help but accept the offer.

Edited by OWL1969
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Owls s18 said:

Just heard that the squad had a leaving do on eccy road for sam on Thursday night! 

Ya know when a "group" of known people go out and about in sheffield,for a bevvy/summat to eat,chances are they would be seen/noticed by members of the public right ?

So unless theres some massive cover up by the people at the venue,and the ordinary folk of sheffield,i call BS fella.

Edited by DELUDED OWL

I heard he left his wife a leaving note too. Said he was never coming back.

She sent him a text to say stop being so melodramatic, and to fetch a loaf on his way back, and to try not taking the shopkeeper’s legs away when he got his change.

• Haha 9

31 minutes ago, Owls s18 said:

It's that purple haze .....................................does things to your mind.

GaseousGoodInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2

Guest timrud

I was there, it was a great night until Fletcher got a traffic cone stuck on his head. We had to phone his mum to come pick him up.

Edited by timrud