Seriously, if they continue to pay that kind of money for players who are by all means decent champ players but little else and in their mid/late 20s then how can they have a pop at us for Rhodes (one of the best goal scorers until a couple of years ago) and Hooper who is better and was significantly cheaper at the same age. I’ll throw Winnall into that bracket too. Although granted I bet there is a big difference in wages. 

This summer was always going to be time for them to face the realities of the market which makes their anti spending comments last season look a bit daft now.  

13 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Seriously, if they continue to pay that kind of money for players who are by all means decent champ players but little else and in their mid/late 20s then how can they have a pop at us for Rhodes (one of the best goal scorers until a couple of years ago) and Hooper who is better and was significantly cheaper at the same age. I’ll throw Winnall into that bracket too. Although granted I bet there is a big difference in wages. 

This summer was always going to be time for them to face the realities of the market which makes their anti spending comments last season look a bit daft now.  

I've alluded to this somewhere on here earlier today,they had no choice but to "spend",they can't keep doing it on cheapies.

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

I've alluded to this somewhere on here earlier today,they had no choice but to "spend",they can't keep doing it on cheapies.

Absolutley, Wilder said he felt he’d exhausted the lower leagues and needed to spend. Then minutes later had a pop at the likes of us and others for doing so.

1 hour ago, helmut_rooster said:

lol

I bet thats absolutely appalling 

lol

It's one of those that gets about 10 voices behind it for the first couple of lines until there's one solitary person enthusiastically belting it out...............presumably he's the lad that started it in the first place.

WAGHORNY!

HORNY HORNY HORNY!

Waghorny!

Horny Horny Horny!

WAHHORNY!

HORNY HORNY HORNY!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BigDaveNuihui said:

We should really sign that Waghorn before the blades or the scabs swoop in for him, we don't want those dirty scabs beating us to him after what THEY did on the picket lines.

Shouldnt you be spaffing off over Egan or snuffing out truffles oink oink

Edited by legendaryswan
  • Haha 1