Aye, but let's not forget that Pep can turn water into wine and make the blind see.

He'd probably have been in the Bible if he'd lived in biblical times.

Waghorn will probably go on to score 30 goals.

How these players look under Pep (that's an horrendous thought if taken literally, lol), and how they'd be under any other manager are two different things.

12 hours ago, camffiti said:

Don't worry, he isn't sh*t anyway yet.

Waghorn's selling point, is he fits into a modern front 3 (better than Hooper, Winnall), as a wide striker that both scores & assists

I'm sure, if we weren't under a (self imposed?) transfer embargo, Jos would be looking for one of those, as a replacement for Wallace

Hes not a bad player or hasn’t been in recent years. But north of 5m good? That’s the issue.

3 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

He's a good player mate. Some people just say they're shittte because they're linked with the Blades. A little childish one thinks. 

Good is subjective fella,last season was the first time he hit double figures for goals down here since 2010,now if that chump madine can be transferred for £6 million for hittin 10/11 or however many it was,ipswich value waghorn at between £8 & £10 million,dem blavdes must have to smash that.

Would you/we be happy spaffin upto £5 mill on him ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Good is subjective fella,last season was the first time he hit double figures for goals down here since 2010,now if that chump madine can be transferred for £6 million for hittin 10/11 or however many it was,ipswich value waghorn at between £8 & £10 million,dem blavdes must have to smash that.

Would you/we be happy spaffin upto £5 mill on him ?

If he got another 16 goals and 11 assists this season then yes he's worth 5 Mill. 5 Mill these days is pocket change. 

Just now, Bigblueowl said:

If he got another 16 goals and 11 assists this season then yes he's worth 5 Mill. 5 Mill these days is pocket change. 

Tell dem blavdes that,they have to spend serious cash,not doing it with cheapies.

So you'd be happy spaffin £5 million on him then.

6 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Tell dem blavdes that,they have to spend serious cash,not doing it with cheapies.

So you'd be happy spaffin £5 million on him then.

Why do they have to spend serious cash? They have a good squad who work for each other. 

I think he is worth 5 million. No I wouldn't have him at Wednesday as we don't need forwards. 

Just now, Bigblueowl said:

Why do they have to spend serious cash? They have a good squad who work for each other. 

I think he is worth 5 million. No I wouldn't have him at Wednesday as we don't need forwards. 

OK,you think they can do better than last season without improving,improving by having to spend monies they haven't had to for years,£4 million for Egan,real money,£5/6 million on Waghorn,its not about dissin their team/squad,its about them being hit with big transfer fees just to get a decent player in......................is that any clearer ?

23 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I don't particularly rate Wankhorn, but under Tufty things may be different.

He seems to be able to improve players significantly, and it's a great shame that he didn't go to Sunderland.

Aye he's turned that Caolan Lavery into a reight player. :tango:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Thinking about it, can I request that you delete that image please mate or at least that you ask the mods to delete it? 

By all means SP, but I'm not sure how to do it.

If I can't then I hope the mods will, as you say.

I've used that Hitler gif lots of times before, but I'll not use it again.

I guess it's in line with that video that's always used when a Sheffield team loses a derby or is relegated.

3 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

By all means SP, but I'm not sure how to do it.

If I can't then I hope the mods will, as you say.

I've used that Hitler gif lots of times before, but I'll not use it again.

I guess it's in line with that video that's always used when a Sheffield team loses a derby or is relegated.

Let it go over your head mate. The worlds full of people these days telling the rest how they should or shouldn't behave, if they see badness in something that's their prerogative, for me, they are just stifling debate, humour, conversation.

Guest Jack the Hat

There's so much wrong with the OP it's difficult to know where to start, but the fact that we already hav  too many strikers is perhaps a good place.

27 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Let it go over your head mate. The worlds full of people these days telling the rest how they should or shouldn't behave, if they see badness in something that's their prerogative, for me, they are just stifling debate, humour, conversation.

Sorry if I’ve angered you Eastleigh for trying to be gracious in requesting that another poster removed something that I felt uncomfortable about. If you read the posts where I made my request, you will see that I haven’t accused Atthewolf of anything malicious or underhand. If you know me, you’ll know that I have no political agenda to drive and have rarely, if ever, made a request before for someone to remove or edit the content of their post. 

I have no problem with the Hitler “bunker” YouTube videos, I just think that this time such a controversial image is out of context. 

I have no agenda, I’m not a Snowflake and I don’t want to dictate to people what they can and can’t do or think. 

3 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Sorry if I’ve angered you Eastleigh for trying to be gracious in requesting that another poster removed something that I felt uncomfortable about. If you read the posts where I made my request, you will see that I haven’t accused Atthewolf of anything malicious or underhand. If you know me, you’ll know that I have no political agenda to drive and have rarely, if ever, made a request before for someone to remove or edit the content of their post. 

I have no problem with the Hitler “bunker” YouTube videos, I just think that this time such a controversial image is out of context. 

I have no agenda, I’m not a Snowflake and I don’t want to dictate to people what they can and can’t do or think. 

You haven't angered me mate. Leave the discipline to the mods please. That's where it belongs. Far too many people just seem to spend their entire lives looking for something to be disgruntled about.

The mods will let us know if we get out of line.

Oh,BTW, it was a Gif of Hitler with a red nose, did that really upset you?

• Like 1