Also you’re probably talking about their grandkids now. :blink:

Waghorn is handy but I’d only be remotely interested if we could use him wide. We’re still top-heavy and he seems to prefer a fairly standard striker role. Which is weird ‘cos he’s been effective on the far end of a three on the few occasions I’ve seen him there.

Above all though, I think he’s just an ok and moderately dynamic player in a fairly poor and very dull side. Always gonna look better than he probably is at Ipswich.

Edited by Mr. Tom

I'd love them to spend millions on Waghorn and give him a salary to match.  He's absolutely average and just had his one decent season in his career in England, the only time he scored many was in the Scottish second tier. 

Have they got millions though?  

2 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Waghorn is dog meat, one good season now and you are worth millions, look at Gary Madine. If Wilder is spending all the budget on crap like Waghorn then god help them. 

That's why i want them to sign him

If he signs for dem Blades it will be a real statement of intent for our neighbours they sign a quality player from a average Ipswich team and will slot in well with the strikers at the club, we need to get a player like Madine from Cardiff he'd love to return and score against pigs he'd lovea goal against the scabs as well 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BigDaveNuihui said:

We should really sign that Waghorn before the blades or the scabs swoop in for him, we don't want those dirty scabs beating us to him after what THEY did on the picket lines.

See the source image

• Haha 4