Lincoln City - Our Starting Line Up.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy logics said:

I would love to see him come good, the guy undoubtedly has talent but it's his application and fitness that are in question...fingers crossed.

It will be interesting to see if his application and fitness improves under this manager.  From what we’ve seen you’d think that it will 

Id like to see us mix it up a bit tomorrow have 2 separate teams with a few sat on bench for emergencys - 

Start with -

…...…..........Westwood

…..Hutch......Nielsen.....Van Aken

Lee.......Joey...........Abdi...........Boyd

...Joao.....Fletcher.....Fessi

2nd half

...................Dawson

.....O'Grady.....Lees.....Thorniley

Palmer.....Jones.....Bannan.....Reach

.....Hooper.....Nuhiu.....Matias

Still on bench - Wildsmith, Pudil, Fox, Penney, Kirby, Boroukov

we desperately need a couple of incomings ,8 have left since the since the summer inc loans , this season is going to be so hard to predict ,if injuries to the same players happen as usual then we are in dire straights as our squad wont be able to cope ,on other hand if they stay fit and we add a minimum of 2 quality players(loans) they top 6 is possible . bookies have pushed us out to 12th favs so even they don't know whether we will be hovering  around relegation or pushing around playoffs . we still lack pace , baker is worth trying out at wing back/fullback  but not sure yet if he can play at this level. 

3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Is Lee fit again?

been training not sure though if him or fletcher are involved with ball work yet , 2 weeks ago hooper was behind in fitness but he has been playing with other players with the ball so he probably might be used as a sub 2moro , I think lee and fletcher wont be rushed . 

8 hours ago, bradowl said:

Looking forward to getting back to watching some proper football tomorrow. 

My predicted starting line up.

Westwood

Thorniley        Lees        Van Aken

Baker   Pelupessy    Hutchinson     Bannan      Reach

Forestieri  Nuhiu

Subs Dawson Palmer Fox Nielson Pudil Abdi Jones Boyd Matias  Joao Fletcher

Christ our defensive options are frightening.

4 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

More importantly what’s the destination for the pre-match drinking? 

Pub! Supposedly a few on High street walking from City center - railway station towards ground. 

Edited by bradowl
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RockieOwl said:

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Sam Smart

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Smeht.png.9b261cc819b4fbbbc5162b8895b8f686.png

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Told that Abdi means business and has put everything into preseason. If he starts Friday night in a 3 man CM role then that's a huge message. 

Can't say I'm surprised at this.  Personal pride would mean he'd want to make a contribution.  I said someone will come good this year, it could be him.  I hope for his sake his body holds up and for our sake he finds some form.  Likewise with Matias.  The best part of 6m in footballers discovering a bit of form would be like getting two new signings.

Just now, spike1867 said:

Can't say I'm surprised at this.  Personal pride would mean he'd want to make a contribution.  I said someone will come good this year, it could be him.  I hope for his sake his body holds up and for our sake he finds some form.  Likewise with Matias.  The best part of 6m in footballers discovering a bit of form would be like getting two new signings.

We’ll see - always maintained if we get him fit he can do a job for us based on what he has achieved before.

Its likely JL would have sat and had a good conversation with him and stressed his value etc 

..lets see what happens but if we can get him fit and properly integrated he could come good.

but it’s a big if! 

11 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

We’ll see - always maintained if we get him fit he can do a job for us based on what he has achieved before.

Its likely JL would have sat and had a good conversation with him and stressed his value etc 

..lets see what happens but if we can get him fit and properly integrated he could come good.

but it’s a big if! 

Agreed.  I also think even if he just stays fit and pushes Bannan for that playmaker role it will be a good thing. Again same with Matias, if he could maintain fitness and push Forestieri for that wide attacker with a goal threat role, it means certain players who are absolute shoe ins are now having a little competition for their place.  Pelupessy/Hutchinson, Lee/Reach, Fletcher/Nuhiu, Hooper/Joao, Pudil/Thorniley/Van Aken/Lees and Westwood/Wildsmith/Dawson.  As we know, that is a positive and healthy thing to have in a football club. 

Just need to sort the full backs...

Guest The Claw

Just thought Id get a ticket and go cos my daughter has decided to come and see me tomorrow rather than tonight and they've bloody sold out................