#SHIRTGATE

Just now, bradowl said:

I've paid £36 for a flight to Spain today, some people on that plane will have paid around £200, hope non of em are Wednesdayites off here.

I'll could get some reight grief off em. lol

That makes them superior travellers to you tho

The more you pay the better you are as a person

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I disagree.  For the replica shirt; there should be one design.  Why do something that is going to divide the fanbase for the sake a few hundred quid?

I can't believe that in Sheffield there will be much demand for a £99 shirt.  

There are some wealthy people in our fan base who will lap it up. Don’t believe the hype that everyone is skint. 

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

I've paid £36 for a flight to Spain today, some people on that plane will have paid around £200, hope non of em are Wednesdayites off here.

I'll could get some reight grief off em. lol

The difference is that they would buy the pro-fit kit and you would go for the replica kit.

• Haha 1

Just now, bigdan2003 said:

There are some wealthy people in our fan base who will lap it up. Don’t believe the hype that everyone is skint. 

Maybe they will.  However, is it worth the potential backlash that for every £99 shirt sold you risk not selling many more £59 shirts because people think (1) they are getting a cheap knockoff and/or (2) they don't want to be seen wearing a cheaper version of the shirt?

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

let's hope it doesn't pull/fall off or there could be mentalist breakdowns all over the shop

You almost sound like you might understand retail

• Haha 2