#SHIRTGATE

5 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Am I being subject to the biggest whoosh ever?

Wheres the evidence that a full range of shirt sizes won't be available?

I going fake news and a gullible herd mentality.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/soft-launch-on-sunday/

Infants shirts up to four years and the ladies version can be purchased on Sunday to mark our family fun event, with prices ranging from £35 to £59.

The limited edition Pro-Fit shirt, as worn by the players during the photo shoot at Hillsborough on Friday, will be available for a one-off price of £99 at the Megastore.

No mention of the standard replica version.

It's either not available, or it's just a very badly worded article.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Why call it a soft launch? It doesn’t say that the men’s and junior shirts will be available. All shirts will be showcased - ye, you can look at them but not available to buy.

So where does it say ANY kits will be available for sale?

How do you know some sizes are available, but others are not? How do you know which are / are not?

4 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

How do you know some sizes are available, but others are not? How do you know which are / are not?

I get the sense you're suffering deep inside

You're not accepting the blatant facts

You're like the grieving father in total denial of the child who went swimming in the river 6 hours ago and the only signs left of him are his shoes left neatly on the riverbank, next to the rock with trickles of blood down it, and a note saying 'can't take it anymore dad', and you're stood there convinced he's just nipped off to the ice cream van for a 99 with a big flake and chocolate sprinkles

Do me a favour tho - if your'e headed to the Megastore today for your mens £59 shirt PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE film it when you get to the counter and ask for it

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Infants shirts up to four years and the ladies version can be purchased on Sunday 

Just looking on Facebook, at some of the Wednesday group pages.

Not many aware of this "soft launch".

The news is just starting to spread.

Hopefully the fans that aren't already aware, find out before they waste their time queueing.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I get the sense you're suffering deep inside

You're not accepting the blatant facts

You're like the grieving father in total denial of the child who went swimming in the river 6 hours ago and the only signs left of him are his shoes left neatly on the riverbank, next to the rock with trickles of blood down it, and a note saying 'can't take it anymore dad', and you're stood there convinced he's just nipped off to the ice cream van for a 99 with a big flake and chocolate sprinkles

Do me a favour tho - if your'e headed to the Megastore today for your mens £59 shirt PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE film it when you get to the counter and ask for it

lol

Still having breakfast mate.

No way I'm heading to Hillsborough until August.

:stuwinky:

• Haha 2

Its quite clear to me what’s available and what isn’t! 

Infants, women’s and pro-fit kits available. The rest are not available.  I will happily hold my hand up if I’m wrong on this one.

Put it this way, I was setting off from Leeds to get the kits for my lads but I’m not bothering now.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Thanks for that. Shame the OP couldn't have posted likewise.

To be fair - people posted a whole press release, then the relevant two paragraphs and you sill needed it cutting out into a few words.

I'm gonna let you off though mate - cos its early, its Sunday and its been bloody hot the last few days lol 

The megastore was shut all day yesterday. I assumed it was so they could sort out all the kit stock. I reckon there's either been a delivery missed or all the stock they have is somehow wrong or unsellable. There's no way they would shut the shop and lose a whole Saturdays sales surely? Unless they've given the staff the Saturday off so they can work the Sunday? All seems a bit odd to me. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

The megastore was shut all day yesterday. I assumed it was so they could sort out all the kit stock. I reckon there's either been a delivery missed or all the stock they have is somehow wrong or unsellable. There's no way they would shut the shop and lose a whole Saturdays sales surely? Unless they've given the staff the Saturday off so they can work the Sunday? All seems a bit odd to me. 

They were doing self defence training