Soft launch??

So I could 100% be jumping the gun and not right here, but judging by that website announcement:

1. I can buy the shirt tomorrow as long as I’m a woman

2. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m under 4, or know someone who is. My lad is 5, so out of luck there

3. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m stupid enough to pay £99 for it

Why do we not just have it all available, straight away? Why are we having this mess about again? Why is it so hard to give this club your money? (I could have read it wrong and be jumping the gun, but it reads that way)

40 minutes ago, Waddling Owl said:

Does this mean replicas won’t be available tomorrow morning? Just the women’s, kids and £99 versions? 

That is exactly what it means. Basically infant/women's shirts and the eye watering £99 non fatty kit. 

See you all in October for the kits for everyone else. 

Basically we've fooked up again. 

16 minutes ago, Waddling Owl said:

So I could 100% be jumping the gun and not right here, but judging by that website announcement:

2. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m under 4, or know someone who is. My lad is 5, so out of luck there

Why do we not just have it all available, straight away? Why are we having this mess about again? Why is it so hard to give this club your money? (I could have read it wrong and be jumping the gun, but it reads that way)

Totally agree mate,

Chansiri must be hoping that blokes wanting the shirt that much,will be so desperate to buy one,they end up buying the expensive one, doesn’t sit right with me.

1 hour ago, SalisburyOwl said:

For a game style shirt that’s not a bad price. The NFL Authentic range is about £250 which is basically the same thing.

Its not the NFL and statements like yours and others have the effect of normalising absolute rip off prices 

59 minutes ago, Waddling Owl said:

Yup, I’ve promised my son who’s 12 the new shirt tomorrow. So i will need to shell a ton out for one

lol:carlos:

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Most people don't have the body for the pro fit anyway. A lot of teams do this now. England did it with the Nike kits recentl

I remember a few years ago when Wales first introduced the fitted shirt, John Hartson's belly stuck out.

Made me feel goooooooooood!

Id also like to know why club shop needed 48hours to put out 100 infant and 100 womans shirts onto rails as well as the £100 shirts. There is nothing else new for sale no training gear. Shorts socks, away kit . Im getting earache from kid's,  might let them meet chansiri 2moro they can ask him direct why club is run as badly as it is .

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

Id also like to know why club shop needed 48hours to put out 100 infant and 100 womans shirts onto rails as well as the £100 shirts. There is nothing else new for sale no training gear. Shorts socks, away kit . Im getting earache from kid's,  might let them meet chansiri 2moro they can ask him direct why club is run as badly as it is .

Aye but amazing savings on last years kit only £20 jeez thanks