Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Our lass knows all about the soft launch when l've been on the vodka :duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I’ll wait until next May when the evaporating one is £40. 

 

:carlos:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I could 100% be jumping the gun and not right here, but judging by that website announcement:

 

1. I can buy the shirt tomorrow as long as I’m a woman

2. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m under 4, or know someone who is. My lad is 5, so out of luck there

3. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m stupid enough to pay £99 for it

 

Why do we not just have it all available, straight away? Why are we having this mess about again? Why is it so hard to give this club your money? (I could have read it wrong and be jumping the gun, but it reads that way)

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Waddling Owl said:

Does this mean replicas won’t be available tomorrow morning? Just the women’s, kids and £99 versions? 

That is exactly what it means. Basically infant/women's shirts and the eye watering £99 non fatty kit. 

 

See you all in October for the kits for everyone else. 

 

Basically we've fooked up again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Waddling Owl said:

So I could 100% be jumping the gun and not right here, but judging by that website announcement:

 

1. I can buy the shirt tomorrow as long as I’m a woman

2. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m under 4, or know someone who is. My lad is 5, so out of luck there

3. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m stupid enough to pay £99 for it

 

Why do we not just have it all available, straight away? Why are we having this mess about again? Why is it so hard to give this club your money? (I could have read it wrong and be jumping the gun, but it reads that way)

 

Totally agree mate,

 

Chansiri must be hoping that blokes wanting the shirt that much,will be so desperate to buy one,they end up buying the expensive one, doesn’t sit right with me.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No coincidence that the £99 shirts are available in a full range of sizes tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didn't they say all replicas will be available online on Monday? Maybe they don't want people standing around queing for hours in baking hot sunshine and fainting in the car park. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SalisburyOwl said:

 

For a game style shirt that’s not a bad price. The NFL Authentic range is about £250 which is basically the same thing.

Its not the NFL and statements like yours and others have the effect of normalising absolute rip off prices 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My guess is the shipment of shirts haven't arrived as planned.

 

No biggie. Just order online Monday.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all been telling our kids that stripes are back and your getting 1 Sunday .now we are telling our kids chansiri has let us down again as clearly no shirt age 4 and upwards are for sale unless your a woman or dont mind blowing £100 on a shirt. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Waddling Owl said:

So I could 100% be jumping the gun and not right here, but judging by that website announcement:

 

1. I can buy the shirt tomorrow as long as I’m a woman

2. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m under 4, or know someone who is. My lad is 5, so out of luck there

3. I can buy the shirt tomorrow if I’m stupid enough to pay £99 for it

 

Why do we not just have it all available, straight away? Why are we having this mess about again? Why is it so hard to give this club your money? (I could have read it wrong and be jumping the gun, but it reads that way)

 

Yup, I’ve promised my son who’s 12 the new shirt tomorrow. So i will need to shell a ton out for one

 

lol:carlos:

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Most people don't have the body for the pro fit anyway. A lot of teams do this now. England did it with the Nike kits recentl

 

I remember a few years ago when Wales first introduced the fitted shirt, John Hartson's belly stuck out.

 

Made me feel goooooooooood!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeonLeon said:

I’ll wait until next May when the evaporating one is £40. 

 

:carlos:

 

It will have evaporated by next May!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it means anyone paying £99 is soft in the head 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id also like to know why club shop needed 48hours to put out 100 infant and 100 womans shirts onto rails as well as the £100 shirts. There is nothing else new for sale no training gear. Shorts socks, away kit . Im getting earache from kid's,  might let them meet chansiri 2moro they can ask him direct why club is run as badly as it is .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justbeanz said:

Our lass knows all about the soft launch when l've been on the vodka :duntmatter:

 

You don't want a soft landing either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Greengrass said:

 

You don't want a soft landing either 

Don't knock it until you've tried it :stuwinky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

Id also like to know why club shop needed 48hours to put out 100 infant and 100 womans shirts onto rails as well as the £100 shirts. There is nothing else new for sale no training gear. Shorts socks, away kit . Im getting earache from kid's,  might let them meet chansiri 2moro they can ask him direct why club is run as badly as it is .

Aye but amazing savings on last years kit only £20 jeez thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×