New #SWFC kit looks even better here!

I like how we went to the trouble, of putting one of those photography white backgrounds in, then getting the shop in at the edges.

Small.jpeg.65fb6dfd49842ec1545d5e1eb16ca3b5.jpeg

Wouldn't be a Wednesday kit launch, without naff photography.

It's an important tradition.

10 hours ago, Peacenocchio said:

Disappointed we've gone away from our traditional 60's shirt.

I also liked last season's kit - it was nice to return to a retro kit for our anniversary season.

I also like this new kit, though - especially now that black shorts have made a comeback.

I'm sure we'll see some more historical kits get a redesign at some point in the future. After all, variety is the spice of life!

5 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I think the kit looks great just slightly concerned they haven't announced the price of the shirt suggesting it's gonna be a rip off price. 

Thats my fear too 

That sh itstorm someone talked about the other day could be about to hit tomorrow 

It wouldn't be Wednesday if we didn't, do what the majority want in returning to stripes  then drown it in cold water with a good kick in nads as well

5 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I think the kit looks great just slightly concerned they haven't announced the price of the shirt suggesting it's gonna be a rip off price. 

It's one of the few ways around FunFP :Chansiri:

Really pleased to have the stripes back. Always buy a shirt but didn’t buy last seasons. It wasn’t that we had no stripes but that it was on sale half way through the flipping season. I’ll be getting one (hopefully) tomorrow, though I did wake up early this morning and got ready to go down to S6 before our lass pointed out what day it is