#SWFC OWLS IN THE PARK | Official Matchday Thread

OWLS IN THE PARK 
Sunday 1st July 2018
Free entry

The new kit will be on sale on the day but NOT at Owls In The Park. Instead  you will need to head straight for the Sheffield Wednesday Megastore where you can buy it

Owls In The Park is expected to be a busy one this year and the weather forecast shows up to 27 degrees of blazing sun so the sunsheeeeeyine will be out all day!

Who's going and what are you looking forward to most?

Owlstalk Shop

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm actually surprised more football clubs don't follow Wednesday's lead and do similar events.

It really is a total success story

I don’t know many football clubs that have a park as big as Hillsborough Park next to their ground. Liverpool and Everton have Stanley Park. Ipswich have that biggish playing field next to Portman Road, Leeds have all that space around Elland Road and Man Citeh’ have half of East Manchester around the Ethiad but other than those, I can’t think of any others. 

7 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

My daughter (not 7 until next month) has signed for the SWFC girls under 9s (youngest age group they have) and is therefore playing / training from 11-12 as part of the day. So, looking forward to that really. Plus hopefully getting the kids a shirt each. 

Don't forget that no shirts will be sold on the day.