Bell of the Year - The Final!

Your bell of the year  

280 members have voted

1. 1. The Championships biggest bell ender

• Darnell Fisher - Preston - Average footballer. Terrible diver.
    • Billy The Blunt - The Blunts- Well. He's billy the blunt. But him leading the singing at the Lepp end. Horrible.
    • Robert Snodgrass Aston Villa - Diver. Cheat. Terrible 'banter.' Ref botherer. Ponce. poo beard. "Everything that is wrong in modern football"
    • Richard 'wee pipe' Keogh - Derby County - Dishes it but can't take it. Starts rooerin' when Nuhiu goes near him. Ref cryer.
    • Ben Pearson Preston - Niggly little knobber. Tries to get folks sent off. Terrible hair.
    • John Terry - Ref Mitherer and all round cockney knobber
    • Leon Clarke - Blunts - Kebab van mans tongue out gloating
    • Chris Wilder - Blunts - The Brummie, Bristolian, Nottingham, Liverpudlian, Devon accented manager of the comedy club
    • Lomas613 - Keefdave said he deserves this.
    • Neil Swarbrick - The bentest referee in the history of bent referees. So bent he couldn't lie in bed straight.
    • Patrick Bamford - Boro - The posh student looking , hair ruffling melt.
    • Sean Morrison - Cardiff - Terrible banter. Didnt come here. Plays for Warnock.
    • Kevin McDonald - Fulham - Thug. Scrubber. Dirty and a former
    • Stefan Johansen - Fulham - A cynical dirty get who plays for the media darlings. Another gobby ref mitherer.
    • Oli McBurnie - Barnsley - Relegated with both loan and parent club. Gives it the big 'un about an equaliser in a nothing match.
    • Carlos Carvalhal - Swansea- Supported them since he was a boy. Likes food analogies.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/18 at 20:00

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

After exhaustive research.

It's here. The Bell-end of the year poll.

They couldn't all make the final cut. But our team have sifted through the contenders and here is the final listing.

Poll closes 9pm on Saturday Night

Vote now!

(imagine X-factor voice over man)

Thanks lord and keef what will I win :D

6 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Thanks lord and keef what will I win :D

It looks like the Snod will win the Golden bellend.

Runners up prize is a kick in the knackers by a player of your choosing.

dec.png

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Windygrowler said:

Voted for Swarbrick. Bell end is too tame for Snodgrass, whereas Swarbrick showed complete bellendishness and subsequently has been diagnosed with bellendism. Both real words, trust me. 

When someone called Windygrowler tells me bellendism is a real word I have no choice but to believe it's true!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

When someone called Windygrowler tells me bellendism is a real word I have no choice but to believe it's true!

It's my nickname for a certain part of the missus..... 

Windygrowler that is, not Bellendism...... Obviously, that would be insane, and deeply concerning. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I need a second vote, due to my first vote being soiled,.. Due to seeing Snodgrass first (and spontaneously voting) and then seeing Swarbrick thereafter.. I appeal in the name of democracy for first vote to be transfered or voided. 

8 minutes ago, Windygrowler said:

It's my nickname for a certain part of the missus..... 

Windygrowler that is, not Bellendism...... Obviously, that would be insane, and deeply concerning. 

I shouldnt worry of it was. It's actively encouraged these days!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Voted for Snodgrass then thought maybe I should've voted for someone else. As I'm sure Snodgrass would quite enjoy winning this poll though he would be a deserving winner.

I will be sending the winner a trophy. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Has to be Carlos, he is 50% of the reason we are still in this league, the other 50% is Mr Chansiri for sticking with him.

I can't stand the others but they have no bearing on SWFC.

If it was the golden knobhead award he'd definitely win. Those hair plugs haven't fooled anyone!

:tango:

• Haha 1

We spent the entire Villa home game shouting "F off Terry you W****r" so he's had his comeuppance - 

With this in mind there can only be one winner. 

The biggest toilet the world has ever seen. Robert Snodgrass  

• Thanks 1