Bell of the Year - The Final!

Your bell of the year  

280 members have voted

1. 1. The Championships biggest bell ender

• Darnell Fisher - Preston - Average footballer. Terrible diver.
    • Billy The Blunt - The Blunts- Well. He's billy the blunt. But him leading the singing at the Lepp end. Horrible.
    • Robert Snodgrass Aston Villa - Diver. Cheat. Terrible 'banter.' Ref botherer. Ponce. poo beard. "Everything that is wrong in modern football"
    • Richard 'wee pipe' Keogh - Derby County - Dishes it but can't take it. Starts rooerin' when Nuhiu goes near him. Ref cryer.
    • Ben Pearson Preston - Niggly little knobber. Tries to get folks sent off. Terrible hair.
    • John Terry - Ref Mitherer and all round cockney knobber
    • Leon Clarke - Blunts - Kebab van mans tongue out gloating
    • Chris Wilder - Blunts - The Brummie, Bristolian, Nottingham, Liverpudlian, Devon accented manager of the comedy club
    • Lomas613 - Keefdave said he deserves this.
    • Neil Swarbrick - The bentest referee in the history of bent referees. So bent he couldn't lie in bed straight.
    • Patrick Bamford - Boro - The posh student looking , hair ruffling melt.
    • Sean Morrison - Cardiff - Terrible banter. Didnt come here. Plays for Warnock.
    • Kevin McDonald - Fulham - Thug. Scrubber. Dirty and a former
    • Stefan Johansen - Fulham - A cynical dirty get who plays for the media darlings. Another gobby ref mitherer.
    • Oli McBurnie - Barnsley - Relegated with both loan and parent club. Gives it the big 'un about an equaliser in a nothing match.
    • Carlos Carvalhal - Swansea- Supported them since he was a boy. Likes food analogies.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/18 at 20:00

13 hours ago, Jakes Grandad said:

Snodgrass will win this and end up here on loan next season

I sincerely hope NOT.

Not questioning the lads ability, but his antics are something I would really rather not have associated with SWFC.

I mean, the bloke's currently runaway leader in a 'Bell of the Year' competition that includes John Terry, Chris Wilder, Billy Blunt & Neil Swarbrick FFS! 

• Haha 2

Had to vote for the pumpkin headed tw@ down at bumhole lane. That Beaker face he pulls is priceless. Also the comedy accent.

What's all that about? Losing one central midfielder then steering his budget side from top to mid-table. Talking about us in every interview.

Could easily pass for a relative of Colin's.

I'm surprised at the number of people who can't decide between Wilder or Carlos.

Surely that is a bit of a paradox -  As Wilder getting a result at our place was surely a big factor in Carlos getting the boot...

Not that it matters. With just 24 hours left on the voting Snod is running away with the title and looks a clear successor to Knockeart.

The thing is....how much of Snodgrass is down to Swarbrick?

I mean, he took a dive in the first two minutes. A warning from a decent ref might have curbed that behavior.

Did Swarbrick create the beast?

These are the questions you have to ask yourself when voting.   

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'm surprised at the number of people who can't decide between Wilder or Carlos.

Surely that is a bit of a paradox -  As Wilder getting a result at our place was surely a big factor in Carlos getting the boot...

Not that it matters. With just 24 hours left on the voting Snod is running away with the title and looks a clear successor to Knockeart.

I mean, he took a dive in the first two minutes. A warning from a decent ref might have curbed that behavior.

Carlos ..

Because he nearly killed our beloved club ..

(Was allowed to too by powers that be )

• Like 1

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Carlos ..

Because he nearly killed our beloved club ..

(Was allowed to too by powers that be )

I think it has to be Swarbrick or Snodgrass.

Their blatant cheating cost us the Villa game because genuinly did deserve something that day. It was one of the seasons best performances despite the result.

And that cheating cost us points and nearly led to an uprising against Jos.

Fortunatley the rebellion by some stubborn resistance fighters of 'The Acolytes of Carlos' religious sect was quelled.

But no thanks to those two most terrible of bellends.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

I sincerely hope NOT.

Not questioning the lads ability, but his antics are something I would really rather not have associated with SWFC.

I mean, the bloke's currently runaway leader in a 'Bell of the Year' competition that includes John Terry, Chris Wilder, Billy Blunt & Neil Swarbrick FFS! 

And that say's it all.

WTF:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I think it has to be Swarbrick or Snodgrass.

Their blatant cheating cost us the Villa game because genuinly did deserve something that day. It was one of the seasons best performances despite the result.

And that cheating cost us points and nearly led to an uprising against Jos.

Fortunatley the rebellion by some stubborn resistance fighters of 'The Acolytes of Carlos' religious sect was quelled.

But no thanks to those two most terrible of bellends.

Fair comment Snoots 

"But one Villa don't make a mansion" ...

What the hell that means I've no idea 

Sounds good though .......

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

Can't we also have an award for c*ck sucker of the year, W*anker! of the year and conker of the year, cos there's loads on there I'd like to nominate. 

Read it at first as "cos there's loads on here I'd like to nominate .":ph34r:

:tango:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

To be honest I took his previous shenanigans into account as well - which is why I probably shouldn't ever be on a jury.

Particularly his hypocritical accusations of Forestieri being a diver on the eve of the play off final, referring to that Hull game when the only actual dives in the game came from Snodgrass who blatantly tried to get our fullback a second yellow card but received no punishment despite the ref not buying it, yet when FF was almost cut in two he instantly received a second yellow from that twunt Tim Robinson (winner of the 2016 bell of the year award)

Guest LittleG

Got to be swarbrick. Players that try to get away with cheating are usuaĺly brought in line by the ref. In this case, as far as I am concerned, it was the ref that was cheating.

1 minute ago, LittleG said:

Got to be swarbrick. Players that try to get away with cheating are usuaĺly brought in line by the ref. In this case, as far as I am concerned, it was the ref that was cheating.

It was I have to say, the angriest I think I have ever been about a referees performance. And God knows we've seen some terrible ones down the years.

I didn't vote Snodgrass as he reminds me of when we signed Simon Stainrod.

Hated him for the Blunts but loved him when he came to us.

If we signed Snodgrass, not going to happen i know, then he would be perfect distraction for our better players to do their stuff. We would love his antics...and his quiet demeanor.