Player of the Season?

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Think it has to be Reach. Hasn't set the world on fire, but has been an ever-present and played in whatever position asked/required without any drama. He's a confidence player too, who I feel would benefit from such an award.

6 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Think it has to be Reach. Hasn't set the world on fire, but has been an ever-present and played in whatever position asked/required without any drama. He's a confidence player too, who I feel would benefit from such an award.

This, and scored some of our best goals too 

Is the award for the Highest Quality Player of the Season in the Division, or our Player of the Season?

This is no contest. Without Reach doing what Reach does, we would still be starting threads on whether we think we will go down. Reach dragged us through that horrendous patch and was the only consistent light for us. Some people have short memories, some have attached his price-tag to him and genuinely don't like him because of that, and the rest of us see it for what it is; a bad season where a decent player stood up to be counted when others didn't.

Oh, and for those saying that he neshes tackles; I give you Barry Bannan.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Although Bannan and Nuhiu have reached higher levels it has to be Reach for his season long contribution.