Absolute class from Jordan Rhodes

56 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

The problem with people as nice as JR is that they make the rest of us twats look like...well, twats.

Seriously though - the lad has character in abundance. It would be fantastic too see him 'do a Nuhiu' and tear it up on the pitch.

Thats a good point if big Dave has "come good", surely JR has the ability do the same but with a far bigger impact?

1 minute ago, Spookone said:

Thats a good point if big Dave has "come good", surely JR has the ability do the same but with a far bigger impact?

Let’s hope so - would love nothing more than to see him scoring a few. 

Ps where’s rocket owl?

4 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Really want it to work out for him with us next season. My lad as a mascot last year and got to walk out with Rhodes, took time to chat with him and put him at ease. Absolute class.

Twenty goals next season please.

Agree 100% - How do you go about getting your child to be a mascot? 

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Agree 100% - How do you go about getting your child to be a mascot? 

Cost about £200 but well worth it, had about hour on the pitch, met players  photos taken with players by club photographer and an engraved medal. Yes costs money but priceless watching him walk out on to the pitch. He says best present ever.

Just now, Harrysgame said:

Cost about £200 but well worth it, had about hour on the pitch, met players  photos taken with players by club photographer and an engraved medal. Yes costs money but priceless watching him walk out on to the pitch. He says best present ever.

Cheers pal - I’ll look into it - he would

love that 

3 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I can’t rememeber the last time I’ve wanted a Wednesday player to come good as much as Jordan Rhodes.

Whatever Jos has sprinkled on Nuhiu and João I hope he has some left for Jordan.

Actually on second thoughts I’ve re-read the letter and not one ‘massive’ is included.

Jordan out! Chansiri out! @Spencerowl out!

4 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I can’t rememeber the last time I’ve wanted a Wednesday player to come good as much as Jordan Rhodes.

Whatever Jos has sprinkled on Nuhiu and João I hope he has some left for Jordan.

Oh dear :goalie::carlosswfc:

• Haha 1