Absolute class from Jordan Rhodes

I don't think there is any doubt about how nice a lad Jordan is. The type you would like your daughter to bring home. Not really helping our cause though is he.

33 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Months ago on a trip to Wednesday (The villa game I think) my lad Jacob came with me and got lots of photos with the players and getting autographs etc. 

When in the car on the way home he realised he lost his programme with the signatures on, the one he was most disappointed about was Jordan Rhodes.

As a homework project (he struggles massively with his writing) combined with a genuine ask we wrote to Jordan asking for a signed photo for Jake to replace it, explaining what had happened and now we couldn’t attend much etc. 

THIS is what he sent back..... 

Thanks Jordan, you have made my 8 year olds bloody year!!!!! Above and beyond - love this club so much sometimes. 

4C962C38-66A3-4E8A-A10E-4FD56B8AF50B.jpeg

How exactly do you write to Jordan Rhodes mate asking cause got a big fan in family wants to send him a fan mail. Summat not like this but a reply would make his year.

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

How exactly do you write to Jordan Rhodes mate asking cause got a big fan in family wants to send him a fan mail. Summat not like this but a reply would make his year.

I wrote to the club, stadium address but with his name on it 

1 minute ago, Owl At Risk said:

Possibly an advantage in a three-legged race though?...don't have to faff around with that tying the middle leg nonsense.

Think on man, please.

That’s quite a specific race though, I’m talking about a normal race. Think on again.... he would wee wee a hopping race though 

Perhaps the club could give Jordan a new role from next season and allow him to do daily visits to local schools to give handwriting lessons. 

He could also help out on matchdays in the Grandstand with the kids and put on fun activities before and after the game. 

6 minutes ago, ramone said:

Jordan Rhodes - Class act

Such a nice thing to see. 

They might have been scoring boots... Maybe you could post them back to him? WTF:

I’ll ask Jake.... when I give him his letter which I’ve not opened and posted on the internet for him to decide :ph34r:

• Haha 2