Dross Jos

1 minute ago, roundhayowl said:

Hunt was garbage - he simply CANNOT deliver.

Joey was non-existent.

Boyd was absolutely horrific bar the goal.

Yeah, I mean let’s absolutely slate a player who’s playing in a position completely unknown to him but still managed to score a goal ...  if anyone was ‘horrific’ I’d argue it was Sean Clare who was non existent and did nothing all afternoon but he’s a golden boy world beating u23 ain’t he and if him and Hirst was playing week in week out we would be top 2

Just now, Royal_D said:

Yeah, I mean let’s absolutely slate a player who’s playing in a position completely unknown to him but still managed to score a goal ...  if anyone was ‘horrific’ I’d argue it was Sean Clare who was non existent and did nothing all afternoon but he’s a golden boy world beating u23 ain’t he and if him and Hirst was playing week in week out we would be top 2

Boyd was garbage today - how you can say otherwise is beyond me.

1 minute ago, NoctOwl said:

Wednesday: "Jos Luhukay: boss says team lack belief and confidence"

Saturday: stands silently on the touchline for 90 mins whilst Phil Parkinson goes barmy next to him.

Regardless of results, I just want to see some energy from the man in charge!

I heard this blurred out so many times at back of Kop today, it’s boring , arm waving doesn’t win football matches 

Just now, roundhayowl said:

Boyd was garbage today - how you can say otherwise is beyond me.

Didnt say he had a good game fella,  what’s beyond me is how people expect him to when he’s played massively out of postion 

i merely pointed out he managed to Score

He’s been dealt a tough hand. It needs a big shake up in the summer. 

We cant afford to waste another year though and as it stands he’s done nothing to suggest he can turn us from where we are now to something like a promotion candidate. No fight or inspiration in his team. 

Edited by Bluesteel

5 minutes ago, roundhayowl said:

Hunt was garbage - he simply CANNOT deliver.

Joey was non-existent.

Boyd was absolutely horrific bar the goal.

You need to calm down after the last minute goal.

Hunt but some good balls in the box today - more than Palmer has in his recent games. We just didn’t have the movement in the right areas

Boyd wasn’t horrific at all. He buttoned that side up well, put a couple of good balls in and scored a great goal.

Joey did pretty well

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

I heard this blurred out so many times at back of Kop today, it’s boring , arm waving doesn’t win football matches 

You're right, but I just find it frustrating to have the man openly admit that confidence is lacking and then not give out any positive messages during the game!

3 minutes ago, NoctOwl said:

Wednesday: "Jos Luhukay: boss says team lack belief and confidence"

Saturday: stands silently on the touchline for 90 mins whilst Phil Parkinson goes barmy next to him.

Regardless of results, I just want to see some energy from the man in charge!

Perhaps he was just stunned to see what his "players" were doing out there? I was. They looked like a Sunday League side after a Saturday night on the lash.

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

We cant afford to waste another year though and as it stands he’s done nothing to suggest he can turn us from where we are now to something better. No fight or inspiration in his team. 

Don't agree he's been dealt a bad hand, he knew exactly what he was coming into and shouldn't have accepted the challenge.

18 minutes ago, ramone said:

We should have breezed through this week and took 6 points. In the end, we were lucky to get 1. 

He's got to go

I agree mate, he's had long enough to put his stamp/identity on this team, injuries or not and we still look clueless.

Cheap appointment where our only saving grace is theres some real dross below us who can't win.

Get your season tickets here boys, a bargain, we don't know what league we'll be in, who will be our manager or if we will sell all our best players????

If Monty Python did 150 year anniversaries this would be the script.

Edited by full fathom five
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Hunt but some good balls in the box today - more than Palmer has in his recent games. We just didn’t have the movement in the right areas

Boyd wasn’t horrific at all. He buttoned that side up well, put a couple of good balls in and scored a great goal.

Joey did pretty well

I'm very calm - just not deluded. Hunt didn't put one good ball in. Yes he got himself in positions but he cannot deliver and never has been able to. Not good enough.

I am astounded that you think Boyd played well - pleased he scored but apart from that he was awful.

Joey isn't good enough. We needed someone with presence and this is who we brought in - laughable.

We're suffering from Carlos's time in charge and it's obvious Jos isn't the man to clean up the mess

We've got to get an experienced championship manager in before or during pre season

This clusterphook of a season is exactly what Chansiri deserves

4 minutes ago, Owlstastic said:

Perhaps he was just stunned to see what his "players" were doing out there? I was. They looked like a Sunday League side after a Saturday night on the lash.

Haha true enough, it was pretty surprising- although surely it's his job to maintain positivity and give out some kind of message if he feels his players lack confidence?

Edited by NoctOwl

1 minute ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Don't agree he's been dealt a bad hand, he knew exactly what he was coming into and shouldn't have accepted the challenge.

No one ever truly knows what they are coming into until they are into it. An unfit squad, low on confidence and 15 injuries.

But the resolve he seemed to give to us early on has dissapeared and he hasn’t shown he can sort us out.

4 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Joey did pretty well

Are you blind??? Hunt didn't put a single giod ball into the box despite on 3 occasions having all the time in the world to do so!!

7 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

We cant afford to waste another year though and as it stands he’s done nothing to suggest he can turn us from where we are now to something like a promotion candidate. No fight or inspiration in his team. 

Wish i could be dealt one of these tough hands where i earn enough in 6 months to feed a family for 10 years!!!