Dross Jos

2 minutes ago, flash said:

Not saying I want CC back but would we have got more points under him - yes! 

More points with an English manager who knows the league - yes! 

Yes he’s been dealt a shocking hand with injured players but he should be doing better! He’s uninspiring and so is his football! If we want to challenge again next year then he’s not our man! 

we'd have got leathered at' lane under carlos.

Edited by dnhc

At least we didn't go for someone like Steve Bruce. 

So many on here didn't want him. He's rubbish apparently. Only won promotion 4 times and currently has villa in 3rd, beating the league leaders 3-1 as it stands.

Nah, not for us. I'd much rather take a gamble on someone who's never played a game in this country let alone league.

Everything stems from chansiri. He's utterly clueless.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

He was employed to get results, he isn't getting them or even look close to getting them, DC got it wrong, excuses count for nothing, that's the nature of the beast.

Weve had three managers this season fail to get much from the team, that is quite telling and i don’t think it’s an easy situation to pick up. It’s not an excuse is a fact.

But i think we broadly agree that he doesn’t seem to be the man for us. 

Just now, poite said:

At least we didn't go for someone like Steve Bruce. 

So many on here didn't want him. He's rubbish apparently. Only won promotion 4 times and currently has villa in 3rd, beating the league leaders 3-1 as it stands.

Nah, not for us. I'd much rather take a gamble on someone who's never played a game in this country let alone league.

Everything stems from chansiri. He's utterly clueless.

I’d have loved having Bruce here, or Rowett. 

4 minutes ago, dnhc said:

never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

You're right, your answer below shows that as 6 points over Utd is all you set out for this season... 

3 minutes ago, dnhc said:

we'd have got leathered at' lane under carlos.

1 minute ago, ramone said:

You're right, your answer below shows that as 6 points over Utd is all you set out for this season... 

NO, but i can't believe you've given me such an open goal.

the week we were due at the lane, after the utter disaster of coco's home game v. the pigs, i very much doubt any of us were looking forward to it, in fact the truth be known we were dreading it.

but this limited man managed to rescue our pride and a draw from what we had an idea we'd be getting under old coco himself.

So Jos as been dealt a shi*e hand, the same hand another manager would inherit if he was sacked. Does anyone seriously believe another manager would improve this shower of cheats who put on the beloved shirt every game.  Its them who are bringing this club down to its knees and its the chairman who is allowing it. So does anyone think these players will; perform better under a new manager. Like hell they would. 

2 hours ago, CLswfc said:

So Jos as been dealt a shi*e hand, the same hand another manager would inherit if he was sacked. Does anyone seriously believe another manager would improve this shower of cheats who put on the beloved shirt every game.  Its them who are bringing this club down to its knees and its the chairman who is allowing it. So does anyone think these players will; perform better under a new manager. Like hell they would. 

Yes I do. A manager who knew this division well enough would have accumulated more points then Jos has.

2 minutes ago, Bukta said:

Yes I do. A manager who knew this division well enough would have accumulated more points then Jos has.

Is that a fact or an opinion. I think the latter.