Dross Jos

Just now, ramone said:

A finish in play offs was 'par' for what we'd spent. You have your head in the sand

you keep referring to 'head in the sand', you and your very few remaining chums are the ones with their heads in the sand.

can you name another wednesday manager given MORE money than coco had?

can you tell me why with 5 minutes of the wembley game left and 1-0 down we were still rolling it out to the c/b's and f/b's before multi passes got us to the halfway line?

can you tell me why we made no attempt to attack 'uddersfield at any time? 

can you tell me why we are so unfit?

can you tell me why nobody stuck the p*****k half as long as we did?

can you tell me why you found the bullsh*t and double dutch he used to spout educational, or even remotely related in any way?

3 minutes ago, dnhc said:

you keep referring to 'head in the sand', you and your very few remaining chums are the ones with their heads in the sand.

can you name another wednesday manager given MORE money than coco had?

can you tell me why with 5 minutes of the wembley game left and 1-0 down we were still rolling it out to the c/b's and f/b's before multi passes got us to the halfway line?

can you tell me why we made no attempt to attack 'uddersfield at any time? 

can you tell me why we are so unfit?

can you tell me why nobody stuck the p*****k half as long as we did?

can you tell me why you found the bullsh*t and double dutch he used to spout educational, or even remotely related in any way?

Nah, not in the mood pal

You just stick to your opinions and I'll stick to mine. 

7 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Im saying it's hardly tough and if he's not up to the job/challenge im sure theres plenty who are.

He’s inherited a basket case of a team and a negative crowd. Of course it’s tough and his pay is irrellevant, that’s just football.

I do agree that we should be looking at other more inspiring candidates for next season though 

1 hour ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Sounds quite an apt title. 

Does anyone really have any confidence in this man? 

You have to admit he’s got little to work with. But I must say don’t think he would be my choice to take us into a new season. 

Just now, Bluesteel said:

He’s inherited a basket case of a team and a negative crowd. Of course it’s tough and his pay is irrellevant, that’s just football.

I do agree that we should be looking at other more inspiring candidates for next season though 

He was employed to get results, he isn't getting them or even look close to getting them, DC got it wrong, excuses count for nothing, that's the nature of the beast.

5 minutes ago, ramone said:

I know. And that will mean that, if City win, that Guardiola will overtake him as being the manager with the most amount of wins in the Premier League since he started his tenure at Swansea. 

In fact, Man Utd won so Mourinho will have just overtake him as well... 

But don't be fooled, @dnhc says he's a clown so I don't know what to believe... :tango: DNHC 

someone else has got that side fit for him, as they had when he arrived here to start his coaching methods

want to bet your hero won't remain there long enough to get that side to a shocking state of fitness level, or the club will override him with a fitness coach and regime installed there?

he is a failure, he's spent all of the money dc can spend in 3 years, and got the side lower down the table than the almost penniless gray did, whilst pulling the wool over your eyes, 

let you hero go RAMONE, or get t' liberty.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dnhc said:

someone else has got that side fit for him, as they had when he arrived here to start his coaching methods

want to bet your hero won't remain there long enough to get that side to a shocking state of fitness level, or the club will override him with a fitness coach and regime installed there?

he is a failure, he's spent all of the money dc can spend in 3 years, and got the side lower down the table than the almost penniless gray did, whilst pulling the wool over your eyes, 

let you hero go RAMONE, or get t' liberty.

Hahahahahahahahahaha keep going mate, you're a comedy genius

6 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

You have to admit he’s got little to work with. But I must say don’t think he would be my choice to take us into a new season. 

he likely wouldn't have been anyone's choice amongst the fans, as i doubt very few if any had heard of him at best.

if he is staying on, let us hope his tactics and methods alter, or he needs one hell of a number two at pitchside.

12 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

I agree but when other clubs bring in a new man with a similar amount of injuries they quite often turn it around 

here it doesn’t feel like the players are buying into Jos’ ideas at all. I don’t for one minute think Jos has lifted the spirit of any of the players. There doesn’t appear to be a togetherness 

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Not the right man for the job, with the lack of passion and motivation 

Pearson, Potter, Johnson, Smith, Hurst 

would be much better options for us next season - if we are a championship side 

Hirst senior and Pearson take over as management, Hirst junior in to first team, scores 20 goals in the next nine games and everyone's happy.
Now where did I put my beer?

images.jpg

15 minutes ago, ramone said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha keep going mate, you're a comedy genius

i'm afraid for a comedy genius you'll need to look in the mirror.

nice to see you jumped at answering ANY of my questions, just like your mate, NO ANSWERS, just a rather curious remark or two.

Just now, dnhc said:

i'm afraid for a comedy genius you'll need to look in the mirror.

nice to see you jumped at answering ANY of my questions, just like your mate, NO ANSWERS, just a rather curious remark or two.

I have answers to all of your questions mate. But there's simply no point wasting my time with you

31 minutes ago, ramone said:

Nah, not in the mood pal

You just stick to your opinions and I'll stick to mine. 

we'll have to, i'm never goin' to educate you, but opinions are of course just like arseholes, we all have one, except with carlos, you've got a second. lol

Not saying I want CC back but would we have got more points under him - yes! 

More points with an English manager who knows the league - yes! 

Yes he’s been dealt a shocking hand with injured players but he should be doing better! He’s uninspiring and so is his football! If we want to challenge again next year then he’s not our man!