Dross Jos

1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Was just about to post the exact same. 

Does he the give players any instructions during the game? It wouldn’t surprise me if the side sits in silence at half time 

It wouldn’t surprise me if you struggle getting dressed in a morning 

I agree with the points RE the players at his disposal, can only use what he’s got etc but even then, it’s appearing quite quickly that he can’t get anything out of this squad either. 

Forget being a disciplinarian, we need a manager who’s going to lift this squad as well as getting them fit 

3 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

I agree with the points RE the players at his disposal, can only use what he’s got etc but even then, it’s appearing quite quickly that he can’t get anything out of this squad either. 

Forget being a disciplinarian, we need a manager who’s going to lift this squad as well as getting them fit 

The people using the injuries as Jos' excuse are the same people that wouldn't afford injuries to be an excuse for a proven manager... Absolutely sums up Wednesday fans to a tee

Let’s look at the positives. 

Jos finally realized that to win games, you need to pick your best side.

Tom Lees looked back to his old self and we generally defended well.

Jack Hunt is back and is a million times better than Palmer.

Pelupessy got stuck in for once

Joao is really starting to look like a proper striker at this level.

Unfortuantely I think he got the changes wrong - I know it’s easy to say now, but I also thought it at the time:

Without Nuhiu we lost the focal point and it allowed them to commit another man forward. The ball also came back much faster.

I don’t know why we took Boyd off, he was still looking like he had energy, he’s an experienced player and we didn’t have too much of a problem down that side

No problem with Jones coming on, but I thought we should have hooked Reach and then dropped João a little deeper to find some space and carry the ball and letting Jones and Pelupessy sit in.

Guest Grez Bez

Nuhiu and Joao are not 90 minute players; both start strong and fade as the game goes on. I can't wait to have Hooper back

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I don’t know why we took Boyd off, he was still looking like he had energy 

Hunt was garbage - he simply CANNOT deliver.

Joey was non-existent.

Boyd was absolutely horrific bar the goal.

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Two poor sides play out a scrappy draw.  

Result was about right IMO.

Correct,  people need to realise the standard of that 11 is no better than any of the bottom 6 sides in this division , unfortunately we’re going to have to play a certain way until we get some of the better players back, and that involves trying to scrape 1-0 wins out of teams like Bolton ... yeh it didn’t work but guess what there fighting for there life’s alongside us and that’s exactly what happens in games like this 

I believe in giving managers/players a chance but never really understood the appointment of Jos - from what I’ve read he’s never produced exciting, attacking football.

I have a feeling we will start the season with a new manager - that’s the only reason I’m renewing my ST.

5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Let’s look at the positives. 

Jos finally realized that to win games, you need to pick your best side.

Tom Lees looked back to his old self and we generally defended well.

Joao is really starting to look like a proper striker at this level.

Unfortuantely I think he got the changes wrong - I know it’s easy to say now, but I also thought it at the time:

Without Nuhiu we lost the focal point and it allowed them to commit another man forward. The ball also came back much faster.

I don’t know why we took Boyd off, he was still looking like he had energy, he’s an experienced player and we didn’t have too much of a problem down that side

No problem with Jones coming on, but I thought we should have hooked Reach and then dropped João a little deeper to find some space and carry the ball and letting Jones and Pelupessy sit in.

You saw positives from today? Must have been at a different to me pal

Wednesday: "Jos Luhukay: boss says team lack belief and confidence"

Saturday: stands silently on the touchline for 90 mins whilst Phil Parkinson goes barmy next to him.

Regardless of results, I just want to see some energy from the man in charge!