DISGRACEFUL

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

It isn't about being happy with the prices though.  And he can have a bellyache.  But it will serve to do precisely nothing.

But equally why can't I bellyache at people who are bellyaching?

FFS.

Because you tried to shut him down with a spurious putdown.

FFS.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Because you tried to shut him down with a spurious putdown.

FFS.

Not really.  I was merely pointing out the options available.

Or we can just continue the circular argument about ticket prices.  Let me give you a clue, they will go up and up over the next few years.

Just not bothered...

Just now, mattitheowl said:

Not really.  I was merely pointing out the options available.

Or we can just continue the circular argument about ticket prices.  Let me give you a clue, they will go up and up over the next few years.

Yeah..keep feeding me "clues"... I poke my self in the eye putting my socks on.

FFS.

8 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Different clubs have different intentions...

We recently had a survey where fans voted to pay in order for better players.

So I guess the tickets are priced based on what the fans want.

Yea..But fans have every right to say...We have been doing this for the last 2 years...here we sit 7 points off relegation...

The survey asked a question of Owls fans......."Do you want to pay higher prices to gain the Prem...."...The fans have every right to say....

"We already did that..What f.ookin' happened?"

4 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

When have you EVER gone to Sheffield Wednesday and not been a customer?  At what point have you been gifted tickets?

Whether you like it or not, ultimately you are a customer.  You may have a brand loyalty beyond any other industry.  But you are a customer.

If the club ever referred to me as a customer  They'd have just lost one fan

Just now, lukestheman82 said:

Im no expert of either sides running costs, but IF our running costs are significantly higher than Forests, then such a difference shouldn't be so shocking.

Based on what we have spunked on transfers, and mental contracts for aged and invisible players, safe to say that's a given.

lol

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

When have you EVER gone to Sheffield Wednesday and not been a customer?  At what point have you been gifted tickets?

Whether you like it or not, ultimately you are a customer.  You may have a brand loyalty beyond any other industry.  But you are a customer.

I reserve the right to decide myself thanks, and I am definitely a supporter. Put it this way - I have never had any sort of emotional response to the performance/results of a company of which I am a customer.

And for the record I have been gifted tickets/entry to the directors box several times. You might have seen me going mental in there as all the suits sat clapping polity when we scored. Guess that's the cross I have to bear as a supporter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

If the club ever referred to me as a customer  They'd have just lost one fan

Agreed.

They can't have it both ways.

We tolerate the poo match day experience and non existent value for money, precisely because we are way more than customers.

2 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

I reserve the right to decide myself thanks, and I am definitely a supporter. Put it this way - I have never had any sort of emotional response to the performance/results of a company of which I am a customer.

And for the record I have been gifted tickets/entry to the directors box several times. You might have seen me going mental in there as all the suits sat clapping polity when we scored. Guess that's the cross I have to bear as a supporter.

You've never been to a concert and clapped?  Or the theatre?

It's a transaction, you give money and receive entry to a performance.  That you invest so much emotionally is not the fault of the club.  Ultimately you are simply a customer with the greatest brand loyalty arounds.  It's not an insult, just a fact.

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Agreed.

They can't have it both ways.

We tolerate the poo match day experience and non existent value for money, precisely because we are way more than customers.

That's one way of putting it.