Sean Clare

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
5 minutes ago, malek said:

It is travesty it took us this long to make him part of our first team squad, and have him signed on sh*tty one year deal.

If we end up loosing him on cheap, we will have only ourselves to blame.

In fairness he was out on loan for most if this season which will no doubt have done him more good than pottering about on the fringes which is where he would have been without the horrendous injury situation.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Personally I would get Ali and Kane, sorry I mean Clare and Hirst signed up to long term deals and get them part of the first team/squad from now onwards.

I know people say Hirst isn’t ready yet but there’s no harm having him at least on the bench. Especially as we don’t even use substitutes sometimes. But he could be brought on whenever we are 2-0 up, or

0-2 down

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Personally I would get Ali and Kane, sorry I mean Clare and Hirst signed up to long term deals and get them part of the first team/squad from now onwards.

I know people say Hirst isn’t ready yet but there’s no harm having him at least on the bench. Especially as we don’t even use substitutes sometimes. But he could be brought on whenever we are 2-0 up, or

0-2 down

Rumour is that Hirst has already signed.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
3 minutes ago, malek said:

Will believe it when I see it on official site.

For sure but certainly things look more positive.

8 hours ago, Pulsar said:

That's not the only mistake you've made and i don't think Dejpon will be calling you anytime soon.

How the hell can you leave our most consistent performer of this season and arguably a MOTM contender over the last ten games out of your side? 

Baffling mate.

Adam Reach worked his socks off on the left under CC and has been a revelation since being switched to the middle. 

I've always liked our Baz but he's got a job on his hands to dislodge Reach, Clare and Joey because he is a totally different player to all those 3.

I rate Lee highly too but his knackered hip means he will never play free from pain again unfortunately.

Also Hunt is a far better option in our current set up than Palmer.

So apart from getting half the team wrong, well done.

Yes I forgot reach - it’s not really half the team though is it? Plus I was massively p****d so think it was quite a good effort overall. 

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Hunt is more than good enough, was one of our best players earlier this season before injury, now he's getting fit again he's performing well. This system suits him perfectly, plus we do need to have a squad we can just release everybody.

just dont rate him as a top of the championship RB. Perhaps why Carlos tried for Hutton last summer (saying that if he is indeed on 40k a week thats terrifying) 

Edited by modboy

He offers something different to the other midfielders we have. I find it amazing we sent this lad out on loan and he was nowhere near the team and we brought in Butterfield who is very similar to many other players we already have. he is not finished article but has all the necessary qualities to be a very good player in the near future. think his defensive side of game needs working on but it is not something which can not be put right.

18 hours ago, Rogers said:

Fantastic to see that the re-structure and investment in the youth academy 2-3 years ago appears to be worth it. 

Now the powers that be need to wake up and utilise it rather than ignkre and mess about these young lad's are the future, give them competitive contracts and get them in the first team squads for experience, rather than ignoring them and messing around with contracts. 

If we dumped Fletcher, Abdi and Rhodes we could pay for most of them and keep them here. 

9 minutes ago, Quist said:

He offers something different to the other midfielders we have. I find it amazing we sent this lad out on loan and he was nowhere near the team and we brought in Butterfield who is very similar to many other players we already have. he is not finished article but has all the necessary qualities to be a very good player in the near future. think his defensive side of game needs working on but it is not something which can not be put right.

Carlos hated any player with pace so that immediately ruled him out of his plans.

Throw as many spondooleys his way and get him to sign a contract. 

Between him and Reach they’re going to have to drag us over the line to safety. 

They’re the only two midfielders we have  who have any kind of forward thought and mobility. 

Can’t take any more Jones and Butterfield.