Sean Clare

56 minutes ago, The Captain said:

Get this lad tied down on a long-term contract.

I’m not sure what it says about the club when we’ve got an extremely promising young local talent, who’s contract is up at the end of the season.  So we could lose him for a pittance in the summer.

Not sure London is local! Understand the sentiment though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ronio said:

Clare was absolutely superb today.  

Great goal and nearly scored another.  He made quite a few driving runs today.  Was a joy to watch.  

My MoM today.  

As the OP says, we need to get this lad tied down on a new contract asap. 

Players like Clare sprinkled amongst our top quality players next season. Add in a few quality signings to reinvigorate the squad and we could go places.:goalie:

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Re watch it, you'll see what I mean. Watch what he's doing with his arms.

Probably 2+2=5 but makes you wonder.

Not seen it back but when watching it live (on ifollow), he gave a big fist pump to the crowd and then to me it also looked like he looked at someone individually (family member or friend in the crowd I thought) and put his fist up towards them (in a celebratory way) too. What did you see?

6 minutes ago, fingyfop said:

Not seen it back but when watching it live (on ifollow), he gave a big fist pump to the crowd and then to me it also looked like he looked at someone individually (family member or friend in the crowd I thought) and put his fist up towards them (in a celebratory way) too. What did you see?

Thought it looked liked he was signing something, like I say. No inside knowledge and probably wishful thinking.