Terrible Team Selection

Guest We Shall Overcome

2 hours ago, steveger said:

Seems like I owe an apology for my over reaction on Jos's team selection, i was wrong and the lads have done very well.

As a result of this i shall stand in the corner of my room with my hands on my head from 19.45 - 21.45 tonight and it serves me right for being a nobber and i shall have no ice cream, even if i do all all my dinner, vegetables included !!!

** Just an update:  I never at all my vegetables, the biatch put cabbage on my plate, she knows I hate cabbage and refuse to eat it, i  reckon she's been reading Owlstalk! 

so ice cream would have been a no go anyhow.

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, WE SHALL OVERCOME said:

Your next game is always your most important, and to start today with no attacking threat is scandalous, we are at home in the 5th round of the FA CUP, to a team Coached by a manager who was negotiating with 'Swansea' while we where dropping down the league,so any hope of a little bit of satisfaction, in beating the "BULLSHITERS TEAM". has gone out of the window, and to those that will say he is saving players for Tuesday there is no guarantee we will win at Millwall who ever starts. P.S. did Carvalhal tell Jos who to play?.  

Enjoy the game did you?  WTF:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Claptrap absolute claptrap I’m sorry I don’t agree with that at all .

No probs.

Like I say, it pains me when it was the Big Four who were accused of the same attitude 10 year ago but it now translates down to The Championship.

Lose today?

Or 4 points in next 2 games.

I know what I'd take.

We may have missed our opportunity today. Joao probably should've been on 10 minutes earlier. That said Lukuhay has managed the resources available to him relatively well so far and managed to get some fair results. Makes me believe that when he gets our best players back he may do better for us than Carlos did?

45 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

The issue was never about the actual team selection, it's about the salivating habit of creating dedicated threads, half an hour before kick-off, basically writing off the manager, the team and the game itself.

As I suggested, this behaviour has increased due to a small number of insistant fans who have reputations to uphold constantly digging and sniding at the overall hierachy of the club.

Theres a nasty habit thats formed in which it seems 'trendy' to give the club a bit of a kicking.

I think you're spot on with this.

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

So now you can't even discuss the f.ookin' line up without being a dissident?

Give your own head a wobble Arthur....

Sites gettin' bloody pathetic

Unbelievable isn't it.

It's a forum not North Korea. Wish these people would just debate the post.

Guest Bulgaria
15 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

I've got news for you, and I don't say this lightly.

Nobody cares about the FA Cup anymore.

Mate, with all due respect, you are completely incorrect.

All my family are owls, that's at least 5 of us who would strongly disagree with you.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

So now you can't even discuss the f.ookin' line up without being a dissident?

Give your own head a wobble Arthur....

Sites gettin' bloody pathetic

Same old TrueFans constantly having a go at people who don't share their opinions. Arthurs one of the worst. Ruins the debate on the site.

11 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

Lose today?

Or 4 points in next 2 games.

I know what I'd take.

I'd take both a win today and 4 points. Will you apologise for being a c0ck if we don't get those 4 points?

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Same old TrueFans constantly having a go at people who don't share their opinions. Arthurs one of the worst. Ruins the debate on the site.

I'd take both. Will you apologise for being a c0ck if we don't get those 4 points?

No need for that language sunshine.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Arthur Bach said:

No need for that language sunshine.

Will you apologise for being a willy if we dont get the 4 points?