Terrible Team Selection

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest We Shall Overcome

Your next game is always your most important, and to start today with no attacking threat is scandalous, we are at home in the 5th round of the FA CUP, to a team Coached by a manager who was negotiating with 'Swansea' while we where dropping down the league,so any hope of a little bit of satisfaction, in beating the "BULLSHITERS TEAM". has gone out of the window, and to those that will say he is saving players for Tuesday there is no guarantee we will win at Millwall who ever starts. P.S. did Carvalhal tell Jos who to play?.  

The two players I was looking forward to watching, an in form João and the first time I've seen Pelupessy, and neither are starting :( I was going to watch it live but now I'll just download it after it ends so I can fast forward through the bad bits...

Edited by פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu

give em a chance ffs.

nearly every side hes picked since hes been here has been crap - compared to who CC could pick and compared to the opposition on the day.

it hasnt stopped him keeping clean sheets in 5 out of 8 games or only losing once in that time though has it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WE SHALL OVERCOME said:

Your next game is always your most important, and to start today with no attacking threat is scandalous, we are at home in the 5th round of the FA CUP, to a team Coached by a manager who was negotiating with 'Swansea' while we where dropping down the league,so any hope of a little bit of satisfaction, in beating the "BULLSHITERS TEAM". has gone out of the window, and to those that will say he is saving players for Tuesday there is no guarantee we will win at Millwall who ever starts. P.S. did Carvalhal tell Jos who to play?.  

absolutely spot on bud playing for a place in quarters fvckin scandalous,